• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

This is to  inform that I have over 4 years of experience working with Salesforce.com platform.I specialize in following areas

• Business Analysis
  • Force.com Platform (S-controls,Visualforce,Apex,workflows,approval process etc)
  • Implementation/Training 
  • Administration

Please let me know if you need any help regarding Salesforce.com. Please visit Force Consulting

Best Regards,

Usama Rasheed

Force Consulting

Freelance Salesforce Consultant

SkypeID usama_rasheed

usama.rasheed@forceconsulting.co.uk

www.forceconsulting.co.uk

"On Demand Consultancy Services"

Hi,

This is to  inform that I have over 4 years of experience working with Salesforce.com platform.I specialize in following areas

• Business Analysis
  • Force.com Platform (S-controls,Visualforce,Apex,workflows,approval process etc)
  • Implementation/Training 
  • Administration

Please let me know if you need any help regarding Salesforce.com.Force Consulting

Best Regards,

Usama Rasheed

Force Consulting

Freelance Salesforce Consultant

M 00923334539288

usama.rasheed@forceconsulting.co.uk

www.forceconsulting.co.uk

"On Demand Consultancy Services"

Hi

I am having issue when visualforce page is rendered as excel i.e. when page is rendered as excel new page remain blank.I tried to place link or button on the rendered page but link or button are placed at excel rather then on the page.Any solution for it!

Thanks

Usama

Job Title

Programmer

Department 

ETL

Reporting To

CTO

Direct Reports

None

CCR Data - The Company

Over the last 15 years, CCR has made a name for itself as one of the most advanced data companies in the UK. High-profile brand names from Marks & Spencer and Save the Children to Louis Vuitton trust us to deliver cost-effective, data solutions.

• Data cleaning
  • Data enrichment
  • ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)
  • Response handling
  • Bespoke mailings

We are a fun, young and vibrant company where the emphasis is delivering solutions to delight our clients. Our success is due to a true entrepreneurial spirit that is inbred throughout our culture.

Main Purpose of the role

To assist the CTO in delivering the project to the client in the specified time frame.

Our client is an avid Salesforce.com user and they have outsourced various aspects of data management to CCR. One key aspect of the management process is that we need to merge duplicate accounts using functionality based on Apex code written in a Visualforce page that calls the Merge function in Salesforce’s API.

The project must be completed at our Amesbury office and the candidate will be fully briefed by the CTO and will work closely with them on the project.

Key Responsibilities/Tasks

• Provide programmer knowledge in Apex Salesforce’s version of Java
  • Use Visualforce pages to control a merge task based on existing business rules
  • Programming in the Force.com environment IDE – one of our clients Sandbox environments
  • Apply existing application and logic and replicate to complete the task
  • Follow SOW under the guidance of the CTO

Required Skills and Attributes

• First Class understanding of Apex
  • 2 years proven experience in the field
  • Good knowledge  of SOQL query syntax and Salesforce API
  • Proven ability of quick understanding of concept with a hands on approach to deliver the solution

Working Conditions

Hours of work:                 Two full days including briefing to execution

Pay Scale:                            Maximum of £350 per day including any Agency fee. One night accommodation (with breakfast)  will be paid by CCR at a local hotel

Holiday allowance:         N/A

Benefits:                             N/A

Additional Information

• Full training will be provided on the systems and processes used
  • All candidates  are required to follow the CCR Quality processes and Health & Safety Handbook
  • All candidates must comply with data protection guidelines on the destruction of material containing personal information
  • The promotion and maintenance of high standards of general housekeeping within the department is actively encouraged
  • The job holder may be required to carry out any other duties as are within the scope, purpose and spirit of the role.

·         This job description reflects the present requirements of the post.  As duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and be subject to amendment in consultation with the post holder

There is a report called Opportunity Schedule. I have added the standard field Product Family so that I can see the two families that I have set and assigned to each product. 

Product Family:

Recurring Revenue

Non-recurring Revenue

Our company has two types of products that we want to base a bonus for the sales staff. We set a monthly Quota and would like a report that lists several months of Recurring Revenue and Non-recurring Revenue with a row of each months Quota

SepOct

Recurring $    49$    49

Non$1500  $      0

Quota$2000$2000

The Opportunity Schedule report allows us to take a Closed Opportunity with a product that sells for $49 per month and by using the Product Schedule extend the $49 out for x months. So a closed opportunity Today will have several months out into the future contributing to the sales person's future month Quota.

I've tried to use the Forecast Quota feature but I can't get this field onto the Opporunity Schedule report. Can someone help me understand the best way to approach this. I'm wiling to try and implement any suggestions, but I'm also willing to pay for help from any freelancer interested in the project. 

We need someone who can audit a current (broken) process, recommend a more elegant solution and potentially implement it. Ideally this person would work on site for 3-5 weeks.

Future projects are definitely a possibility.

I am looking for a permanent (contract to hire) or contract only resource that can help advise on Salesforce matters and help grow a team. Strong knowledge of SFDC to help an organization fairly new to Salesforce. Help with configuration and application integration (a big plus is Call Center, specifically CTI experience). Currently at 300 users and expect to be at 500 by the end of this year. The position is in a great location on the westside of LA near the beaches.

Please feel free to contact me or pass my information along to anyone you know who might be interested.

Andrew Roddini
Staffing Consultant |Beacon Hill Technologies
Direct 949-757-4104 |fax 949-551-3410
19800 MacArthur Boulevard Irvine CA 92612 | aroddini@beaconhillstaffing.com
A division of Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC | www.beaconhillstaffing.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/roddini

Can some please help?  We are willing to pay someone who can help us finish a custom modification we made to Broadsofts CTI connector for Salesforce.  About 8 months ago we hired someone on these forums to modify Broadsofts CTI connect so that we would have options on the pop up where you leave notes on the call.  These options were 3 simple radio buttons that the sales rep would check so that we would be able to run a report and see what calls were 1. live connects, 2. voicemails, and 3 no answers.  The developer we hired did about 80% of the work and then just quit.  He wont return my calls or emails and we are now stuck with a plugin that crashes all the time and has one or two other issues that I am sure will be an easy fix for someone who knows how to develop.  If your interested in making easy money and can assist me please contact me at erikm@dataqdirect.com.  

Hi

I am having issue when visualforce page is rendered as excel i.e. when page is rendered as excel new page remain blank.I tried to place link or button on the rendered page but link or button are placed at excel rather then on the page.Any solution for it!

Thanks

Usama

We are located in Atlanta and need a developer to help implement a discount management module into the quote module.

Please contact me at dhart@sayers.com

Hi,

We have a process where customers need to submitted / upload scanned documents via a force.com app

Is it possible to store the documents externally via Google Docs OR Amazon S3 services?

There will be 100's of jpg scanned docs per week uploaded via the application.

Appreciate any advise on best practice.

Many thanks

Matt

• March 08, 2011