• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Is this possible in Salesforce? I need to create a running total of the Goal by Month.

MonthGoalCumulative Goal
1B1=B1
2B2=B2+C1
3B3=B3+C2
4B4=B4+C3
5B5=B5+C4
6B6=B6+C5
7B7=B7+C6
8B8=B8+C7
9B9=B9+C8
10B10=B10+C9
11B11=B11+C10
12B12=B12+C11

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could lead me in the right direction. I would like to make a report with these headers in a table for a dashboard:

Table: User_Stats__c u

u.Region__c   |   u.Count(Id)   |   u.SUM(Revenue__c)   |   Max(Goal__c)/u.SUM(Revenue__c)

u.Region__c   |   u.Count(Id)   |   u.SUM(Revenue__c)   |   Max(Goal__c)/u.SUM(Revenue__c)

u.Region__c   |   u.Count(Id)   |   u.SUM(Revenue__c)   |   Max(Goal__c)/u.SUM(Revenue__c)

I can't seem to do this the normal way. I probably need a report class and a Visualforce page, right?

How do I write a Test Class for:

public class ScheduleController {  
public Id Ins_Id {get;set;}  
public List<Schedule__c> thisInsertSch = new List<Schedule__c>();
public List<Schedule__c> getthisInsertSch() {        
thisInsertSch = [select id, Publication_Date__c, Ad_Discount_Pct__c from Schedule__c where Insertion_Order__c=:Ins_Id ORDER BY Publication_Date__c];       
return thisInsertSch; 
}
}

Gang,

Let me know if you can help. I created a very simple Visualforce Email Template with a list of related records using the repeat function. Problem is they are out of order, they are even out of their created Id order? strange.

How can I get this resolved, write a controller? Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks

How do I write a Test Class for:

public class ScheduleController {  
public Id Ins_Id {get;set;}  
public List<Schedule__c> thisInsertSch = new List<Schedule__c>();
public List<Schedule__c> getthisInsertSch() {        
thisInsertSch = [select id, Publication_Date__c, Ad_Discount_Pct__c from Schedule__c where Insertion_Order__c=:Ins_Id ORDER BY Publication_Date__c];       
return thisInsertSch; 
}
}

Hi I created my first trigger and need help creating a test class (never created one before and dont know how to get started) to get into prod. can someone help me please I tired attaching the trigger, but it gives me anerror saying I exceeded the character limit.

Is there a way someone can send me an email please or is there an alternate way for me to post the trigger.

Gang,

Let me know if you can help. I created a very simple Visualforce Email Template with a list of related records using the repeat function. Problem is they are out of order, they are even out of their created Id order? strange.

How can I get this resolved, write a controller? Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks