• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I've created a read-only VF page which is triggered on a Print button that calls upon my custom object which does have the Approval Workflow functionality.  What I'm trying to do is display specific fields within the approval history part and having trouble.  Looked at other threads and they show this method:

<apex:relatedList list="ProcessSteps"></apex:relatedList>

Which calls the entire history details with strange months & numbers at the end of it as well.  How do I call like a specific field like Approver name or Approval date, etc. This is what it looks like now.  I just want to call upon each field indivually to fit wit the rest of my VF page. 

I have Object A which is the parent object, and Object B (child object).  I would like to run a report that shows all IDs from Object A that has no records of Object B.    How would I go about doin this?

So I have a custom object.  Each record in that object will have a field (prepaper).  Now this field can have many duplicates because a preparer can own many records.  So now I have like 10 different prepapers that are linked to many records.  If I want to update the names of the preparers, what's the best way to go about this?  Is there an update query in force like there is in MS Access?  

Hi,

Is there any way to create radio buttons?  There is currently an option for checkboxes so I was wondering if there was a way and how to go about doing this?

Thanks

I've created a read-only VF page which is triggered on a Print button that calls upon my custom object which does have the Approval Workflow functionality.  What I'm trying to do is display specific fields within the approval history part and having trouble.  Looked at other threads and they show this method:

<apex:relatedList list="ProcessSteps"></apex:relatedList>

Which calls the entire history details with strange months & numbers at the end of it as well.  How do I call like a specific field like Approver name or Approval date, etc. This is what it looks like now.  I just want to call upon each field indivually to fit wit the rest of my VF page. 

I have Object A which is the parent object, and Object B (child object).  I would like to run a report that shows all IDs from Object A that has no records of Object B.    How would I go about doin this?

Hi,

Is there any way to create radio buttons?  There is currently an option for checkboxes so I was wondering if there was a way and how to go about doing this?

Thanks

Good morning everyone.

I would like to display a pop-up on save of a custom object record on save. I have installed the Riptide popup app but couldn't make it work for a custom object.

I tried to follow Teh Nrd's VisualForce pop-up walk-through but adding that to a save button to display the message on save is a bit beyond me.

http://www.tehnrd.com/visualforce-pop-up/

Any help or direction is appreciated.

Is there a easy way to show pop up from a visual force page, without linking it to another visual force page.

I want to show some information .

I have seen example of yahoo model dialogue box.

I am in process of creating  a 100% native application, I do nt want to call to any external js libraries.

Hi-

I'm kinda new to Salesforce development, and I was wondering if anyone could help me with this question.

An Account can have many foo objects; a foo object can have many "Notes & Attachments" fields/objects in it.

This foo object is a custom object.  I'm under the assumption that "Notes & Attachments" are native objects in SalesForce.

Stricltly via the Web Services APEX API, I'm writing an application, which pulls in all Accounts.  Once all Accounts are pulled, it pulls all foo objects from that account.  Next, I'm trying to loop through all "Notes & Attachments" within a foo, but I'm running into a problem here; I cant identify "Notes & Attachments" as a field, or even as a seperate table, within the SalesForce schema.

When I do a describeObjects web service call against the foo object, I don't seem to get back any info on this "Notes & Attachments" field.

I need to know:

1. Is "Notes & Attachments" a native object.
2. If so, whats its API name so I can query against it.
3. How would I find out #1 in the future for other objects.

thanks,
geremy

• August 14, 2007