• Sputnik Moment

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
I created a VF page to display a dashboard on the home page (instead of just the first row). This just stopped working. Now the page load, the sidebar and tabs accross the top have disappeared making it impossible to navigate to another page. Any idea how to fix this issue? Thanks! 
<apex:page >
  <iframe src="/01ZA0000000xYZ1?isdtp=vw" frameborder="0" height="900" width="4000"/>
</apex:page>

Hello,

In Salesforce, we have defined custom buttons (URL hack to pre-populate field values). It works great within Salesforce but does not in Community. We get an error:

https://xxxx.force.com/community/ is under construction

Here is the code for reference:

/500/e?&retURL=%2F{!Contact.Id}&RecordType=012i0000000Lmln&cancelURL=%2F{!Contact.Id}&CF00Ni0000002pfIH_lkid={!Contact.npo02__HouseholdId__c}&CF00Ni0000002pfIH={!Contact.npo02__Household__c}&cas3={!Contact.Name}&cas3_lkid={!Contact.Id}&00Ni0000001u0gR={!TODAY()}&cas4_lkid=001i000000CdAmtAAF&cas4=Individual

Interestingly enough it is working with the "old portal" but not in Community. Any idea on how to make this work or another possible solution to prepopulate a new record screen?

Thanks 

We are a consulting firm that primarily works with nonprofit organizations. 

We are looking to hire a local, Phoenix-based Salesforce consultant to help out on a project-basis.

Certified Salesforce professional preferred (Admin or Consultant).

Please send resume, description of Salesforce-related project description, availability and hourly rate to pierre@sputnikmoment.com.

Hello,
I created a VF page to display a dashboard on the home page (instead of just the first row). This just stopped working. Now the page load, the sidebar and tabs accross the top have disappeared making it impossible to navigate to another page. Any idea how to fix this issue? Thanks! 
<apex:page >
  <iframe src="/01ZA0000000xYZ1?isdtp=vw" frameborder="0" height="900" width="4000"/>
</apex:page>