• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am trying to play with Salesforce mobile hybrid development.  While going through "salesforce touch platform Mobile Development Guide", I got the code from github and deployed it on salesforce.com environment as mentioned in " Chapter 7: Hybrid Development with Mobile Components for Visualforce".  Here is the github location from the code is downloaded "

git clone https://github.com/forcedotcom/MobileComponents.git".  Followed the exact steps mentioned in "Installing the Components".  When I tried to access the MobilePage (which used splitview to display the list in left pane and details on right pane), The list is getting displayed in the left pane, but the details were not getting displayed.

I believe the application is dong something.  When I used developer console, I could see changing contact Ids.  In the developer console log I noticed the below message, not sure whether it is causing the issue or not, but wanted to share it with you.  fields|{"serId":1,"value":"List of size 42 too large to display"}

I greatly appreciate if someone can help me, why the contact details are not changing, when I click on the contact in left pane.

I am not sure whether t

Regards,

Gm

• March 27, 2013

I have couple of requirements related to approval process, Can someone throw some light on these on how I can achieve them?

1. Need to add a second approver to an existing approval process
   2. Display the item waiting for his approval, in items to approve
   3. Send a reminder email notification every Monday of the week to both manager and delegate, if it is still waiting for approval.

I thought adding a sharing rule for the new delegate through API and it will allow him to see the request and approve the request.  But this allowed us to only see and edit the request and not getting displayed under his items to approve section for his approval. (I tried this by adding him manually to an existing request).

Here is the use case.

* A request req_123 is created and submitted to manager "mngr" through approval process and it is in "Pending Approval" status.
    * Manager adds a delegate "dlgt" (we are using a custom object to maintain delegates.  We are not using the delegate field of standard User object, as it is possible that the manager can have one delegate for each custom application.) to approve the requests on his behalf.
    * Now both the manager "mngr" and delegate "dlgt" should be able to see the request req_123 on their home page under "items to Approve" section (also in the approval section of request details screen).  If one of them approves the request, the request is marked as approved.
    * Monday of everyweek a scheduled job runs and resends the email notifications to both manager "mngr" and delegate "dlgt"? for the requests  with the status "Pending Approval"

I greatly appreciate your help in identifying solution(s) to the above tasks.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Gangs

• September 02, 2011

Hi,

I am trying to play with Salesforce mobile hybrid development.  While going through "salesforce touch platform Mobile Development Guide", I got the code from github and deployed it on salesforce.com environment as mentioned in " Chapter 7: Hybrid Development with Mobile Components for Visualforce".  Here is the github location from the code is downloaded "

git clone https://github.com/forcedotcom/MobileComponents.git".  Followed the exact steps mentioned in "Installing the Components".  When I tried to access the MobilePage (which used splitview to display the list in left pane and details on right pane), The list is getting displayed in the left pane, but the details were not getting displayed.

I believe the application is dong something.  When I used developer console, I could see changing contact Ids.  In the developer console log I noticed the below message, not sure whether it is causing the issue or not, but wanted to share it with you.  fields|{"serId":1,"value":"List of size 42 too large to display"}

I greatly appreciate if someone can help me, why the contact details are not changing, when I click on the contact in left pane.

I am not sure whether t

Regards,

Gm

• March 27, 2013