• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

i am trying to caluclate AGE from Birthdate.

we have birthdate field  now. ( contact standard filed) .what is the best way to calculate age. can i write some formulae or trigger.

please advice 

Thanks.

we are getting an error when we use subject field in VIsual force page if the charatcer limit is more than 80 chars. ans suggestion how to over come?

Hi

Need Help.!

when we are creating an event i am adding additional  invities. and saving and sending an Update. i am able to perform this task from Sys admin profile. but if i use standard profile i am unable to see the button ( Save& send button) when i add invitees

in both the cases event owner is the profile user. any one go through this problem earlier?

Thanks.

Is there anyway can i run report between Opportunities, Saelsteam and Products. 

i am looking for all options. it is only giving options for Opportunites and and their salesteam . or products and Opportunities. but not with these three.

let us know if there is better solution.

i am trying to caluclate AGE from Birthdate.

we have birthdate field  now. ( contact standard filed) .what is the best way to calculate age. can i write some formulae or trigger.

please advice 

Thanks.

I have a problem which i find very weird.I am a System Administrator user in our Salesforce Enterprise Edition production system, but i cannot access records in contact object which can be accessed by other system administrators. I have tried all possible solutions including Changing the Sharing settings under security controls to be similar to the ones of the other system administrators but still in vain.My contact obect is empty,can only view new contacts that am creating.What could be the problem?

we are getting an error when we use subject field in VIsual force page if the charatcer limit is more than 80 chars. ans suggestion how to over come?

Hi :

We have 3 sandbox in our saleforce environment, Configuration , Full and Developer.

Example:

X is Configuration Only

Y is Full

Z is Developer only

I wanted to make Y Enviornment which is Full enviornment in to Developer Enviornment. I will create new Full Sandbox enviornment. I'm ready to remove data from Y Enviornment as per salesforce.com limit for Developer Sandbox. This all we trying to achive as we already have lots of important user in Y enviornment and i don;t want make any changes for that envionrment.

is it possible? Please suggest.

Example i would like to create like below Sandbox enviornment as per above

X is Configuration Only (Keep as it is)

Y is Developer only

Z is Developer only  (Keep as it is)

A is full (This would be new enviornment)

Is there anyway can i run report between Opportunities, Saelsteam and Products. 

i am looking for all options. it is only giving options for Opportunites and and their salesteam . or products and Opportunities. but not with these three.

let us know if there is better solution.