• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, we have some sales reports that we want to salesforce to send it to a group of users automatically everymonth. Is it possible to set up a workflow for this scenario. 

sales report is an out-of-box report.

Could I be able to create a time-bound workflow? Appreciate your help  

Hi,  Users can access customer data that just that they own but across other accounts/contacts.  While we want the user to view other's accounts/contact,  we don't want the user to see the opportunity, quote etc., that they don't own. Is there a way to segregate this.  

If I set OWD on Opportunity to private, will it affect users of all levels (managers, VP etc.,). We use role based hierarchy. Apprecaite your help.   

How does sharing permissions work? When will this be useful?  

Apprecaite if some one could give an example of when to set to OWD vs Sharing 

Hi, I am wondering if it would be feasible to access salesforce.com objects via C#? If so, what should I need. We need to integerate sfdc with inhouse systems such as quickbooks etc., Thanks 

Hi,

1) I have a sales report that we send to our management every month. I am wondering if it will be possible to automatically send this report vi a workflow. Can a workflow be set up that will run the report and email the report?

2) We use role based hierarchy. Users  share accounts/contact/leads of all customer data. How can we restrict the user from seeing customer data such as opportunity, quote.  Can this be done at record level setting (private, public/read/write etc.,). or can this be done at object/sharing level? What will be the best approach to defining Roles/User profile in this case

3) Quickbooks integration - what are some of the best products for this. I am looking at pervasive 

4) How is the vertical response (integration). Appreciate if you could share your thoughts. 

what is the best way to look at the existing roles set up in SFDC? I am plannig to get a matrix of who have access to what? Is there anything available from salesforce.com? 

Thank you. 

Hi,  Users can access customer data that just that they own but across other accounts/contacts.  While we want the user to view other's accounts/contact,  we don't want the user to see the opportunity, quote etc., that they don't own. Is there a way to segregate this.  

If I set OWD on Opportunity to private, will it affect users of all levels (managers, VP etc.,). We use role based hierarchy. Apprecaite your help.   

How does sharing permissions work? When will this be useful?  

Apprecaite if some one could give an example of when to set to OWD vs Sharing 

Hi,

1) I have a sales report that we send to our management every month. I am wondering if it will be possible to automatically send this report vi a workflow. Can a workflow be set up that will run the report and email the report?

2) We use role based hierarchy. Users  share accounts/contact/leads of all customer data. How can we restrict the user from seeing customer data such as opportunity, quote.  Can this be done at record level setting (private, public/read/write etc.,). or can this be done at object/sharing level? What will be the best approach to defining Roles/User profile in this case

3) Quickbooks integration - what are some of the best products for this. I am looking at pervasive 

4) How is the vertical response (integration). Appreciate if you could share your thoughts.