Ionia is a very experienced, highly specialized SFDC Partner. We have expertise using middleware technologies such as: BizTalk, Boomi, Cast Iron and Informatica in order to accomplish bi-directional integrations between Salesforce.com & ERP Systems (QAD, SAP & Oracle) as well as Accounting Systems (Great Plains, Quickbooks etc...)
Integration allows for full transparency amongst typical disparate systems and drives the organization towards a 'Master Record' paradigm, ultimately lowering costs, reducing redundancy, increasing the dissemination of information and improving customer satisfaction rates.
Please feel free to contact me to set up an intro/discovery call at your convenience to explore your integration options.
Building your information pipelines – Ionia
At Ionia Solutions, we offer you top notch, certified, and experienced Salesforce.com Administrators at a fixed monthly contract rate.
Ask yourself….Why I am spending time, money and resources to recruit and train someone only to have them leave? Add on top of that, the cost of health benefits and the uncertainty of their performance and you are investing in a risky proposition.
Call us today and hire an experienced team!
Contact me so we can make your job easier and make you look good!
Are you looking for a premier team 100% based in the US available when and where you need us? We can help you rollout, customize, integrate, and shape SalesForce.com into how you do business. Our team comes to you, listens to what you need and delivers a cost effective solution to your needs. Call or email me for details and a free onsite meeting with one of our specialists. Success is guaranteed!.
There is a report called Opportunity Schedule. I have added the standard field Product Family so that I can see the two families that I have set and assigned to each product.
Our company has two types of products that we want to base a bonus for the sales staff. We set a monthly Quota and would like a report that lists several months of Recurring Revenue and Non-recurring Revenue with a row of each months Quota
Recurring $ 49$ 49
Non$1500 $ 0
The Opportunity Schedule report allows us to take a Closed Opportunity with a product that sells for $49 per month and by using the Product Schedule extend the $49 out for x months. So a closed opportunity Today will have several months out into the future contributing to the sales person's future month Quota.
I've tried to use the Forecast Quota feature but I can't get this field onto the Opporunity Schedule report. Can someone help me understand the best way to approach this. I'm wiling to try and implement any suggestions, but I'm also willing to pay for help from any freelancer interested in the project.
I need help creating two custom fields that will go on the Opportunities Tab. They are very similar.
One will be called Non-recurring Revenue and the other is Recurring Revenue
The total of the two is the Opportunity Amount. The current Amount field pulls from all Products that are associated with the Opportunity. The products that I have are either Non-recurring or Recurring products.
Non-recurring Revenue = sum of products that are non-recurring
Recurring Revenue = sum of products that are recurring
I have used the Product Family feature as one way to distinguish each product as non or recurring and I've attempted to use a custom roll up field, but product family is not available. I'm open to other ways....
If there is an easy answer, I'm open to trying to implement any suggestions. I'm also offering to pay for support with this task.
I'm also going to post another request that will be titled "Need freelancer: Product Schedule - Monthly Quota" Please feel free to reply to both.
Please send resume to Martha Seneta at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Senior Salesforce.com Developer is a critical member of the IT Commercial Systems Team and reports to the Senior Manager, Business Systems. Working in a dynamic, collaborative team environment, the successful candidate will be responsible for Insulet's SalesForce.com instance and helping to ensure the delivery of high-quality Force.com solutions to implement mission-critical business needs.
JOB / DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with business partners to realize the full capabilities of Salesforce.com CRM.
- Conduct analysis and documentation of existing business processes; recommend process improvements
- Develop training materials and conduct training sessions with business users to improve adoption and efficient use of Salesforce.com across the enterprise
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, accounts, leads, opportunities, dashboards and reports and any other functional areas as required.
- Creating and managing complex workflow rules, data validations, and object customizations
- Managing user set up, profiles, roles, and teams
- Importing and exporting large volumes of data
- Assists in the evaluation of App Exchange tools for feasibility and impact to the business
- Provide problem root cause analysis to resolve complex system problems as part of Tier 3 support
- Create and maintain system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications
- Write requirement, technical approach and design documentation supporting business needs as part of specific project teams
Knowledge / Education
- Proven knowledge of the software and systems development life cycle; experience with enterprise-level integrations involving business-critical systems.
- Sound understanding of architectural components used within the applications supported including the ability to architect and design smaller scale solutions.
- Excellent understanding of relational database concepts.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- At least 8 years experience administering/developing on SalesForce / Force.com platform (Enterprise edition or higher), preferably in a large multi-dimensional organization
- Experience with CRM reporting and analytics
- Prior experience with transaction-based systems and processes
- Proven ability to manage large-scale Salesforce.com projects
- Experience integrating with and adapting to SOA platforms
- Eclipse and Java background a plus
Skills / Competencies
- Self sufficient, flexible, and motivated team player capable of managing several activities simultaneously
- Ability to work in a deadline focused, dynamic environment, consistently producing deliverables within agreed upon timelines
- Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions
- Excellent communication and influencing skills is critical.
- Ability to analyze business processes, design process improvements, and train business users to the new processes
- Excellent knowledge of customer focused IT delivery methods is required.
- Demonstrated expertise with cross-functional delivery of IT services using geographically distributed teams is required.
- Excellent writing skills, with ability to express strategy, technical knowledge, processes in easily understood presentation.
- Positive, results driven, rational, logical, team player.
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Ability to work independently & on multiple projects against deadlines
- Experience in the healthcare or medical device industry a plus
- Must have a well-developed habit of commenting your code and writing documentation
Please call me (Danelle Underwood with Teksystems) at 616.974.1189 or Email me at email@example.com
What: Two Positions First Position is a Senior Salesforce Developer Second Position is the Salesforce Lead (SME)
Who: Global Company - Please call for details
Type: Permanent or Can do Contract to Hire if you Prefer
Our client is a global company looking for two Salesforce Consultants . One would be the company’s Salesforce expert (SME) and the other would be the Expert Senior Developer . These Salesforce consultants need to have experience with working with the business users (high level VPs) and that also want to work in a fast paced environment. Here is the details on the SME position. I can talk someone through the senior Salesforce developer position because right now there is no written description. They are both great opportunities!
Our client is currently is using Salesforce.com for their CRM solution. They have owned the product for a few years now and only recently have started to use the tool in a higher level capacity. They are one of the biggest Salesforce users in Michigan and the main focus is a strong understanding and experience with Salesforce and strong communication skills because they will be working closely with the business users (VPs within the company)
Some responsibilities for the SME role include:
• Direct Salesforce Operations department projects with integration including; data clean-up, creation, programming, reporting, and training.
• Develop procedural questions and requests with configuring shared custom reports, bulk data imports, and escalated concerns with our CRM Salesforce.
• Continuously review organizational changes or business process improvements and adapt Salesforce as necessary.
• Responsible for the maintenance of Salesforce with data integrity.
• Conduct ongoing Salesforce.com training sessions as new features and updates are launched.
• Regularly communicate and motivate end users regarding updates of changes or best practices blog information to department managers.
• Hold meetings with initial steering committee to revisit application success factors.
• Represent the “voice” of the user community to management.
• Collect and communicate customer data requirements.
• Work directly with internal IT resources as well as end user departments.
• Utilize migration tools to import data into Salesforce.com.
• Communicate with departments and your direct manager to understand needs and progress.
• Configure the Salesforce.com application.
• Perform quality assurance and testing.
• Train users and/or coordinate training and promote staff.
Sales Operations Consultant- SFA Rollout
FrontRange Solutions is seeking an experienced Sales Operations consultant with a proven track record of developing and executing CRM user adoption and optimization plans in a high-tech environment.
The Sales Operations consultant will define and lead change efforts to drive process and systems adoption to generally support improvement of sales productivity for company sales and marketing personnel. In this role, the Sales Operations consultant will provide existing operation and project team resources with best practice recommendations tailored to the FrontRange environment. The Sales Operations consultant will partner with the project manager on all aspects of change to ensure awareness, support and ultimate adoption to achieve business objectives. The Sales Operations consultant will engage and influence sponsors and stakeholders to provide support, drive decisions, and monitor commitment levels.
Adoption and Optimization Planning, Production and Execution:
• Work with project manager and other team resources to define and deliver solutions for existing issues.
• Conduct change impact analysis with the project teams once business solutions have been identified.
• Develop key messages, additional training content, etc. required for successful change deployment.
• Partner with delivery/execution teams and their leaders to ensure change management plans are translated into
Stakeholder Analysis and Management:
• Develop and manage plans to creatively keep sponsors engaged and supportive of pending changes.
• Develop plans to leverage sponsor leadership and influence over the course final adoption and optimization.
• Ensure stakeholders remain informed, engaged and supportive through use of meetings, status updates, etc.
Reporting and Executive Dashboards:
• Identify, document, and prioritize key reporting and Executive Dashboard requirements that support timely and relevant
data availability for informed decision making.
• Partner with project management and report developers to ensure the successful delivery of revised reports and
• Partner with business owners to ensure data quality is managed within the business teams to insure reporting integrity.
• B.S. degree or equivalent experience in a high-tech environment and an understanding of both sales processes and
technology of information systems supporting sales.
• 10+ years of Sales Operations experience with a global sales team.
• Proven experience with application of change management theories and practices to large scale improvement initiatives.
• Demonstrated excellence in team leadership, communications and change management.
• Knowledge of enterprise ERP, CRM and/or SFA environments. Direct experience of SaaS SFA applications like
Salesforce.com or NetSuite is a must.
• Effective oral and written communication skills. Strong presentation skills
• Skills in teaming and collaboration with cross-functional teams and IT.
• Experience presenting to and working with senior management to provide complete status and transparency to progress
of change management plans for programs and projects
• Experience with sales processes and supporting systems inclusive of account planning management through bookings
and revenue recognition.
• Exercise independent judgment in selecting methods and techniques for problem solving.
• Leadership with ability to influence others to adopt proposed change.
• Experience leading global-scale organizational change efforts.
• Knowledge of project management practices, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
• Able to work effectively at all levels within and across organizations.
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
• Strong analytic and decision making skills.
Please contact: Tony C. Quincy @ firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate for the IS Developer will deliver high quality code within the scope and timeline of the project they are assigned to. It is also essential for the notes developer to effectively manage and complete assigned help desk and project tickets in a timely manner.
• Business Systems Analyst core competencies include the ability to:
• A comprehensive understanding of all internal systems and databases
• A deep understanding of the databases and applications they have developed
• Constantly and accurately document code and routines
• Possess the ability to multi-task
• Ability to change projects and priorities seamlessly
• Mentor and collaborate with fellow colleagues / developers
• The ability to transition unique knowledge of their applications across the development team
• The focus to keep developing individual skill sets and talents
• Provide assistance to team members and know where to escalate questions
• Time management skills to be able to deliver results within expected timeframes
• The desire to deliver excellent customer service everyday
• A CIS, MIS, CS, or related college degree
• Well versed on development best practices
• Passion for documentation
• Strong Communication Skills
• Strong Customer Service Skills
• Certification on the Force.com platform
• Force.com experience with Apex, Visual Force, Sites, Web services API
• Graphics/Images and/or Web/Application UI design
*12 month contract with multiple extensions
HealthStream, based in Nashville, TN, offers innovative learning and research solutions to hospitals and healthcare systems across the country. Our Marketing department is looking for a part-time Salesforce System Administrator who can assist with multiple projects and requests for an active Salesforce user base. This position would report to the Vice President of Marketing at HealthStream. Go here for more info and apply: http://www.healthstream.com/careers.aspx#sfsa
The person would be responsible for building and managing the Salesforce database, adding fields, changing page layouts, uploading and editing data into our Salesforce instance, working with custom objects, and assisting with data
quality initiatives and data maintenance.
This position would be on a contract basis and would not exceed 20 hours a week. Ability to work remotely would be a possibility for a strong qualified candidate.
We need someone who can audit a current (broken) process, recommend a more elegant solution and potentially implement it. Ideally this person would work on site for 3-5 weeks.
Future projects are definitely a possibility.
New Leaders for New Schools is a national non-profit that ensures high academic achievement for every student by attracting and preparing outstanding leaders and supporting the performance of the urban public schools they lead at scale.
New Leaders for New Schools is looking for an experienced system administrator to join its Business Solutions team! The System Administrator for Business Solutions is a dynamic position with incredible professional development and growth opportunities. The System Administrator will primarily be responsible for:
- Proactively coming up with productive, efficient solutions for our employee base using our business applications.
- Administration and configuration of Salesforce.com, including new user setups, changes to page layouts, custom record types, custom and standard objects, workflow rules, email alerts, approval processes, email templates, campaigns, custom formula fields, data uploads, etc.
- Dashboard creation to facilitate reporting and understanding of data.
- Management and oversight of our case system (internal applications help desk) to ensure smooth internal and external client interaction with our business applications. This will include triaging case queues; responding to case emails in a supportive, collaborative manner; managing and following up on cases assigned to other people, both internal and external; and responding to phone requests for support. Altogether, this position is often the ‘face’ of the team’s interaction with the company at the support level, so it is important that the person in this role have a strong customer service mindset.
- Vendor relationships and license/contract management.
- Provide training to users on a regular basis.
- Managing integration of our systems.
- Wiki administration and configuration.
- Additional business application administration, including learning and content management solutions.
- Maintaining outstanding system documentation.
- Ad hoc projects may include general application help, conversion of powerpoints and/or videos to additional formats, processing invoices and check requests for our vendor payments, providing general project management capabilities, and doing research for large-scale initiatives involving business systems and applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (we will ask for a writing sample).
- Cultivated personal operating and organizational system necessary; practice of inbox-zero or similar method of inbox/tasks required.
- Must be able to work in an entrepreneurial, adaptive and flexible environment.
- Attention to detail.
- High level of professional maturity and ability to receive and act upon feedback.
- High personal integrity and work ethic.
- Plus, but not required:
- Salesforce administrator certification.
- Prior experience working with a non-profit.
- Advanced Excel skills a plus.
- Familiarity with PHP, Java, HTML, Visualforce, VBA a plus
- To Apply
Please visit our career website
My client is a profitable, well run, family-owned business specializing in providing tools, equipment and services to the heavy manufacturing and construction industry throughout the U.S as well internationally. They are the leader in their field and continue to grow, innovate and prosper.
In keeping with this growth, their sales and business development team is in the process of implementing technology from SalesForce.com
They are in need of a Senior Salesforce.com Administrator for their Headquarters in Northern New Jersey.
This person will assist with the implementation and long term support of their new CRM System. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with the Administration of Salesforce.com. Strong communication skills and attention to detail are essential to this position as you will be interacting directly with our Sales and Marketing teams. They are seeking a team player, and the ability to remain flexible and adaptable is a must.
Desirable Attributes and Skills
More info call Tom at 646 695 2920
Our current implementation supports integration between SDFC and ET. Need a few days help setting up landing pages with offers like whitepapers in ET which feed into SFDC as leads, creating HTML mailers in ET (again, linking back to SFDC as leads for those who downloaded the paper), etc.
If interested, please submit credentials to email@example.com, and reference code SFDC.
We are a global leader in providing security, storage and systems management solutions to fortune 500 companies. IT dept is responsible for the architecture, design, implementation and support of SFDC application/ platform and is looking for few full-time salesforce.com senior business analyst and strong full-time salesforce.com technical lead.
Please find more details below..
Good compensation and benefits with great work/life balance. We can consider H1B candidates as well. GC options available.
Please reply back to this message.
Sr. Salesforce Developer/Architect in Cheshire, CT Relocation assistance is available No Visa Sponsorship is Available Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company working to develop and deliver life-changing drug therapies for patients with serious and life-threatening medical conditions. Alexion is engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of therapeutic products aimed at treating patients with a wide array of severe disease states, including hematologic and kidney diseases, transplant, other inflammatory disorders, and cancer. Soliris® is Alexion's first marketed product. Alexion is evaluating other potential indications for Soliris as well as other formulations of eculizumab for additional clinical indications, and is pursuing development of other antibody product candidates in early stages of development. •The Salesforce.com Developer/Architect has responsibility for the design, development, and long term support of the Salesforce.com, (SFDC), and environment. The ideal candidate will have experience working closely with the Sales, Marketing, IT, Business Intelligence, Management, and Operations organizations to define business processes and implement solutions within SFDC in support of those processes. This person will work with contract resources, Mumbai based team members, and business stakeholders to help roll out the initial US implementation of SFDC and participate in follow-on phased global implementations. Strong business analysis skills will be required to translate ideas into well-defined and efficient processes. In addition, effective project management skills will be necessary to build project plans, estimate timelines, identify and manage risks and communicate expectations. •The SFDC Developer/Architect will be responsibility for the start to finish development and ongoing support of SFDC based solutions. The SFDC Developer/Architect is responsibility for management and support of the global SFDC landscape including, prioritization of work scope, design, development, documentation (we are FDA regulated so this is important), and testing. This person will provide second line support for all SFDC related user issues, so must have or acquire a comfortable depth of knowledge of how the systems operate. •Key responsibilities: •Analysis, design, implementation and support of complex business processes in SFDC. •SFDC Production support •Ongoing project based development and enhancements •Communication with key business users, influencing scope and pace in delivering business requirements, and ensuring on time phased delivery •Design and management of SFDC team, policies, and best practices. •Key Competencies/Traits/Skills: •Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field of study. •SFDC Developer/Architechistrator Certified – Mandatory •Candidate must possess minimum 2-4 years of development experience with SFDC including: •Extensive SFDC experience in areas such as Lead Management, Campaign Management, Content Management, Customer Service/Case Management, and Dashboard/Report development. •Strong database experience is required, preferably MSQL. •Experience with SFDC implementations involving heavy data integration utilizing ETL (Business Objects Data Integrator) •Solid understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, proxy servers, etc. •In depth understanding of SFDC Profiles/Roles and Sharing Rules •In depth understanding of Validation Rules, Tasks, Workflow rules, Triggers, Apex classes, etc. •Working experience in Visual Force, Apex, S-controls and other customizations of SFDC. •Ability to clearly communicate with the users and IT management by understanding requirements, ROI and be able to choose and propose options. •Excellent communication, documentation, organization, collaborative and inter-personal skills •Project management experience a plus
Salesforce ISV Partner needing immediate help manipulating force.com AppExchange program.
Goal is to have Salesforce Dashboards Customized. Client is using Dashboards and Reports for BI on large database. Client is a salesforce ISV partner.
The native salesforce dashboards are not providing needed flexibility in defining date ranges because of limitations on the supporting report infrastructure.
Visualizations need to provide:
1. Non Standard Date Based Visualizations Such as "Same Day of Week Year 1 vs. Year 2. Chart visualizations.
2. Visualizations that persist by user by date ranges user selects.
Client has spent time on solutions and would be willing to present current status of efforts.
Client is submitting RFP because of a time deliverable and looking for very specific development by developers that have expertise in DeveloperForce, Salesforce Report, Dashboards, Object Creation, Visual Force, and APEX programming and a detailed knowledge of Master Child Relationships.
Need to build a PUBLIC website based of Saleforce Knowledge preferably on our site, not using force.com if possible.
Just need functionality to be similar to SFDC's own Knowledge but using our wrapper (all graphics and such will be supplied) Must know SFDC Knowledge, There should be no graphic work for this project, simply coding the pages to be functional and buildling into our wrapper.
I am searching on behalf of a non-profit operating in Mexico that is implementing Salesforce. Most users speak Spanish. It would be better if the development were done in Spanish and then translated into English instead of my developing in English and then having it translated. The work will be done with native SF, apex and VF NOT required.
Contact me if you can do it or know someone who can: