• 10 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a Lookup field on a Contact record called Spouse__c. It enables me to add a link to another Contact to the Contact record. We manually reciprocate so both Contacts have their related spouse.
I also have a Deceased__c checkbox.  I am trying to indicate on Spouse 1 if Spouse 2 has the Deceased checkbox checked.

IF(Spouse__r.Deceased__c,'',
TEXT(SpouseDeceased)
)

But this doesn't work.
I have a Lookup field on a Contact record called Spouse__c. It enables me to add a link to another Contact to the Contact record. We manually reciprocate so both Contacts have their related spouse.
I also have a Deceased__c checkbox.  I am trying to indicate on Spouse 1 if Spouse 2 has the Deceased checkbox checked.

IF(Spouse__r.Deceased__c,'',
TEXT(SpouseDeceased)
)

But this doesn't work.

Hi All,

I have created a Record Type for Opportunities. I have decided against using a Record Type so I now want to delete it.

I clicked Del and it lists the profiles that are using the RT. I have edited each profile, resetting the Record Type back to Master.

This works except for Standard Platform User. This profile does not have an option to set the RT for the Opportunities object. Opportunities is not listed at all for this profile.

I am now stuck with an unwanted RT. I can't delete it as SF says the profile is using it as the default.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

- Andy