We have excellent SFDC Team available in United States. Please send your requirements along with budget @ email@example.com.
If you have budget issues we have offshore center available @ US$20PH.
Please let us know your needs. We are ready to support.
CORUS CLOUD & MOBILE INC
45 Brunswick Avenue
Edison NJ 08817
We have 20+ SFDC resources (BA/Admin/Developers/Architects) available on contract or contract to hire basis.
Please feel free to send your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or please feel free to reach me @ 732 877 0396.
2 Kilmer Road
Edison NJ 08817
We have 18+ SFDC Developers in United States and strong team at Offshore facility.
Kindly let us know your budget and needs so we can match the best.
Please feel free to email your requirements to email@example.com
2 Kilmer Road
Edison NJ 08817
We have 15 SFDC resources coming out of the project by Feb 20th 2012. Please let us know if anybody is looking for SFDC Developers/Admin/BA on Corp to Corp. Please send your requriements to firstname.lastname@example.org. These resources can work any where in United States including remote basis.
732 877 0396
This is your opportunity to join Trulia, the innovative leader in the online real estate industry. We are a successful company and expanding rapidly. This is a great opportunity to join a team of fun passionate people with a vision to help millions of users make smarter decisions about real estate whether they are renting, buying or already own a home.
Trulia has experienced tremendous growth and uses Salesforce.com as a core business platform. As a Jr. Salesforce.com Administrator, you will be responsible for configuring Salesforce.com and partnering with the Inside Sales management team to improve operational efficiency, achieve substantial revenue growth, and deliver an amazing customer experience. You should have a strong understanding of cloud based business applications, extensive experience with data management and reporting, and strong analytical skills with immense attention to detail.
- Salesforce.com administration/configuration and reporting analytics for our Sales organization
- Create reports and dashboards to provide Inside Sales and KPIs for senior management; fulfill miscellaneous reporting requests
- Identify opportunities to optimize business processes within the Inside Sales teams
- Troubleshoot and resolve Salesforce.com and other business applications’ usage and problems
- Ad hoc reporting and data management as needed
- 1-2 years Sales Operations/Support experience with some experience (at least 1 year) with Salesforce.com
- Ability to multi-task, and handle urgent interruptions with high level of professionalism
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong time management
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; Knowledge of SQL preferred
- BS Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology and/or related field
- Strong understanding of the internet and all things technology
Apply online at:
Direct hire position in Portland, OR for a temporary Salesforce.com Developer/Admistrator. This role is responsible for the implementation, customization and development of applications within the Salesforce.com environment.
In this role, you will work with management and staff to determine business needs and develop required reports and dashboards within the CRM tool. The Salesforce.com Developer/Administrator will develop Salesforce applications, custom pages and objects using Apex and the Visualforce framework.
Required Skills for this Salesforce.com Developer/Administrator position include the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree, with a minimum of 3+ years recent analyst experience with Salesforece.Com
- Experience developing/administering on Salesforce.com
- Must have at least one (1) year of experience using Apex and Visualforce; experience with Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers
- Strong knowledge of SOQL (Salesforce Object Query Language)
- Expertise in creating and consuming Web Services (i.e. SOAP, REST)
- Experience importing, updating and exporting data using Salesforce.com Data Loader
- Ability to merge and promote Schema and code from multiple Salesforce.com environments
- Strong declarative Salesforce.com expertise
Knowledge of XML, CSS, HTM
Immediate hire on full-time or contract basis.
Reasonable travel expectation and to desirable locations.
Work remotely if outside of Colorado.
Vertiba is a Salesforce.com implementation services firm, based in downtown Boulder that specializes in building sales, marketing and services solutions for Enterprise and Mid Market organizations. We focus on client engagements in Colorado, Utah and the greater Rocky Mountain region.
Salesforce.com has recognized Vertiba's outstanding client satisfaction and implementation expertise by granting the company "Select" status. We received this coveted ranking after earning 5 out of 5 ratings from 100% of our customers in project completion surveys.
Come join a dynamic, fast growing, entrepreneurial team where your skills will be greatly valued and rewarded. This is an excellent opportunity to help mold a growing organization that is well positioned for continued success in the exploding Cloud Computing space.
We need an experienced CRM Consultant to perform the following functions:
- Work with clients to implement solutions around salesforce.com.
- Scope, architect, conduct requirement sessions and assist in technical architecture in a Business Process Review.
- Manage implementation projects from post sale to post go-live.
- Manage resource requirements on each project and write customer deliverables and implementation plans.
- Provide customer training as required and configure Salesforce.com.
We are seeking highly motivated and experienced individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years of consulting experience
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Salesforce.com configuration
- Salesforce.com Certifications preferred
We are looking for a independent consultant for our Salesforce instance. Here is a list of qualification that would be helpful :
Knowledge and experience of .NET implementations with Salesforce web service API
Knowledge and experience of Visualforce and apex coding
Knowledge and experience with Salesforce declaration customizations.
Please contact me if you are interested.
SalesPath is looking for a part-time Salesforce Developer to deliver outstanding code that increases the business value of Salesforce to our customers. SalesPath’s Salesforce Developer position is ideal for a talented developer or engineer looking to expand their Salesforce Development skills and experiences. This is a part-time position averaging about 20 hours per week No contractors please.
Your responsibilities include:
- You will be responsible for developing in the Salesforce development environment through all phases of the development lifecycle from initial technical design, development, testing, to production deployments
- Capable of developing Apex, Visualforce, Web Services, and API integrations
- Contributing ideas, provide feedback and collaborate on projects
- Ability to quickly learn new features, technologies, and communicate effectively with consultants and various business owners
- You will also be expected to provide detailed best practices and documentation for your applications
Skills and/or Experience:
- Clear understanding and experience with the Salesforce CRM, the Salesforce platform, Apex, Visualforce, and the Salesforce API
- 2+ years of experience programming in Apex Code (including Triggers. Apex Email, and the Eclipse Salesforce IDE) and Visualforce Pages plus developing Test Scripts
- Excellent oral and written communication is a must
- 2+ years of experience programming with HTML
- Knowledge of SOQL data management and experience with SQL/SOQL technologies
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to take ownership of projects and multi-task in a fast paced environment
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Salesforce.com consulting partner experiencing rapid growth, looking to add to our trusted team of certified admins and developers with several different roles available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Associated Press is seeking a Salesforce.com Business Administrator for our New York headquarters.
The Salesforce.com Business Administrator is responsible for the overall planning, implementation and administration of the company’s Salesforce.com customer relationship management (CRM) system and related applications. Individual will consult extensively with Sales, Sales Operations, Product, Marketing, e-Business, Technology and cross-functional support teams and work with program management and outside developers to deliver an appropriate set of business solutions and tools using the Salesforce.com platform to meet ongoing sales, marketing, support and corporate needs. The administrator will also be responsible for user onboarding and ongoing training activities.
- Help implement and provide ongoing management of AP’s Salesforce.com CRM application and its user base to support the company’s global sales teams and business initiatives.
- Proactively identify opportunities to leverage the Salesforce.com platform to improve processes, productivity and sales reporting capabilities, including lead generation, campaign management and sales effectiveness.
- Work with key stakeholder groups in developing an on-going process to identify, analyze and document business processes where Salesforce.com could provide an automated solution. Own related prioritization of improvement activities as well as process documentation and communication.
- Coordinate with the program management team on internal and external development activities, with primary responsibility for representing sales, sales operations, marketing, product, legal and finance teams.
- Work with the technology department and other cross-functional support teams to ensure seamless integration of the Salesforce.com platform and data with other company work systems.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to address strategic business issues involving sales operations and CRM system.
- Play a key role in global data governance processes related to overall data integrity and management, including integration with third-party data sources.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies and applications to benefit users and key stakeholder groups. Benchmark CRM initiatives against best practices to ensure optimal performance.
- Develop, implement, and maintain written policies and procedures for Salesforce.com administration and use.
- Formulate and conduct training sessions and written materials for users of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Communicate regularly to user groups to spread best practices, details and training on new features and functionality, and other relevant information.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5+ years of experience in managing business user engagement for a multi-dimensional, integrated CRM solution.
- Experience working with sales and technical organizations in the implementation and administration of the Salesforce.com platform in a multi-channel sales environment.
- Strong organizational, project management and planning skills with the ability to direct multiple projects in a fast-paced team environment.
- Solid understanding of sales processes and sales force optimization strategies.
- Must be a motivated, self-starter who anticipates needs, plans the work required and follows through to get desired results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to interact at all levels within the organization.
- Advanced Salesforce.com Administrator certification or equivalent experience.
- Experience in developing and implementing custom objects on the Salesforce.com platform including workflow business rules.
- Familiarity with leading AppExchange solutions for a licensing business a plus.
- Prior experience working with SAP CRM and ERP systems, and e-commerce platform integrations would be helpful.
For consideration, apply via the following URL: http://careers.ap.org/viewjob.html?erjob=22301:en_US
The Associated Press is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
I am a certified salesforce developer and administrator with 2+ years of experience and has proficient knowledge on J2EE technologies and looking for a full-time position anywhere in United States. Please let me know if you have any positions available at your client place.
We're looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer who will be involved in complex SalesForce.com development & enhancement project. This is a hands-on role focused on identifying, planning, and implementing Salesforce.com features and functions in response to business needs. Our initial needs for this role is a 3-6 month project, however if this is a mutually good fit, this may transition into a FT permanent position. Send resume to email@example.com.
Essential Job Functions Skills and Abilities
- Work with business accounting team to gather requirements, design quality solution, and create development specifications.
- Develop and configure the Salesforce.com instances and Force.com applications.
- Clearly communicate project expectations and solutions to team members and business users.
- Contribute to the overall application design and layout.
- Responsible for unit testing for new enhancements and/or fixes.
- Work effectively in a team environment consisting of project leads, technical leads, developers, contractors, business analysts, support staff.
- Capable of recommending alternate choices, trade-offs, and impact analysis.
- Advanced Developer is highly desirable.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce.com, APEX, and Visual force (including custom advanced controllers)
- Seasoned professional with extensive experience writing code and designing in Salesforce
- 3+ years of custom development within Force.com; experience in sales and service cloud
- Past experience in highly customized SFDC Environment - developing, administering and providing customizations
- Proficient in writing Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) queries
- Good understanding of Salesforce governance limits and ability to brainstorm workarounds
- Advanced knowledge of data management (including Data Loader)
- Ability to effectively work in team environment with varying skill set levels
- Knowledge of Batch Apex and Scheduled Jobs
We are a rapidly growing precious metals company located in Boise, ID. We use salesforce.com to run all aspects of our business...everything from invoicing, to inventory management, customer database, etc and we are in need of a skilled SFDC developer / architect who can help us manage and improve our existing solution.
Therefore applicants should have plenty of experience with Salesforce.com and be able to write and modify existing code within it. In addition applicants should have a handle on and a good sense for the bigger picture and be able to take it into account when either making recommendations for new solutions and/or developing code.
The job will involve a close working relationship with company management in its ongoing effort to identify and implement SFDC changes and enhancements. Developing the VisualForce code to make this happen will be the primary requirement and duty of the selected applicant, who should have both programming and project management abilities.
The requirement is to be in our office during normal Monday thru Friday business hours, and therefore only local applications should apply.
Very competitive salary offered, and a very affordable area to boot. Boise routinely makes it on various top 10 lists of best and most liveable cities. Find out why so many out-of-staters relocate to the Treasure Valley each year.
If you fit the above description we would love to hear from you so please respond with a listing of qualifications and/or questions.
We already have all the html/css/js/images/etc. All we need is someone to migrate the 40 pages (7 templates) to Siteforce.
Call me if your interested: 713-354-2820 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org