• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Every one...

Need some help and suggestions on how to build mobile applications in force.com.The basic requirements need to build mobile app and the edition suitable in force.com,and if any resources are there. Is there any PDF in force.com to build mobile App like Recruiting Application in SF . I am New to this mobile application development so need help on step by step procedure to build mobile application in force.com

• September 09, 2011

When my users convert a lead to an account and subsequent opportunity. The new opportunity stage defaults to "closed one" How can I change this to amke it to default to "Prospecting"???  

Thanks,

V

How do we test code that's dependent on an approval process or workflow field update? the reason I ask this question is because we are working with managed packages, and whenever we try to create a patch org, no configuration (workflow/approval process) gets created, and so corresponding test methods fail.

Let me how what are the best practices in such cases?

Thanks

Ajay

I have created a new custom object as "Automobile__c"

for the same object i have created a page and a controller to insert new record in to the same.

Visualforce Page:

<apex:page Controller="VolunteerRegisterContr" > <apex:sectionHeader title="Customer Opportunity" subtitle="Step 1"/> <apex:form > <apex:pageBlock title="Customer Information" mode="edit"> <apex:pageBlockButtons > <apex:commandButton action="{!Save}" value="Save" immediate="true"/> </apex:pageBlockButtons> <apex:pageBlockSection title="Registration"/> <table> <tr><td> <apex:outputLabel >Name</apex:outputLabel></td><td> <apex:inputField id="accountName" value="{!auto.Last_Name__c}" required="false" /></td></tr> <tr><td><apex:outputLabel >Street</apex:outputLabel> </td><td> <apex:inputField id="accountSite" value="{!auto.Street__c}"/></td></tr> <tr><td> <apex:outputLabel >Organization Name</apex:outputLabel> </td><td><apex:inputField id="contactFirstName" value="{!auto.Organization__c}"/></td> </tr><tr><td> <apex:outputLabel >Education</apex:outputLabel> </td> <td> <apex:inputField id="contactLastName" value="{!auto.Education__c}"/></td></tr></table> </apex:pageBlock> </apex:form> </apex:page>

Class

Public class VolunteerRegisterContr{ public ApexPages.StandardController controller; //Public Account acc{get; set;} Public Automobile__c auto{get; set;} Public String aName {get; set;} Public String aManufactureNamec {get; set;} Public String aLName {get; set;} Public String aStreet {get; set;} Public String aEdu {get; set;} public VolunteerRegisterContr(ApexPages.StandardController Controller) { auto=(Automobile__c)Controller.getRecord(); this.controller=Controller; } public VolunteerRegisterContr(){} public PageReference Save() { insert auto; return null; } }