• 30 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

When you go to the "Reports" tab and create a custom report, then run the report - the report has pagination controls at the bottom - image buttons for first/next/prev/last and setting records/page.  Are these control available to VF developers to use programmatically?

(I would have attached a screen shot, but I see no way to do so here except to upload to another server and provide a link.)

I want to create an SOQL query returning all Contacts that have ActivityHistory.  If I do this:

SELECT Id, Name, (SELECT CallType,ActivityDate,Subject FROM ActivityHistories) FROM Contact

...then I get ALL Contacts regardless of whether they have ActivityHistories or not.

So then I tried:

SELECT Id, Name,
    (SELECT CallType,ActivityDate,Subject
     FROM ActivityHistories where ActivityDate != null and Id != null) FROM Contact

...and STILL I get back Contacts without ActivityHistories.  Does anyone know how to formulate
a query that returns all Contacts and only Contacts which have ActivityHistories?

P.S. sorry for the cross-post (I posted in General Discussion by mistake - first post here)

I want to create an SOQL query returning all Contacts that have ActivityHistory.  If I do this:

SELECT Id, Name, (SELECT CallType,ActivityDate,Subject FROM ActivityHistories) FROM Contact

...then I get ALL Contacts regardless of whether they have ActivityHistories or not.

So then I tried:

SELECT Id, Name,

...and STILL I get back Contacts without ActivityHistories.  Does anyone know how to formulate
a query that returns all Contacts and only Contacts which have ActivityHistories?

When you go to the "Reports" tab and create a custom report, then run the report - the report has pagination controls at the bottom - image buttons for first/next/prev/last and setting records/page.  Are these control available to VF developers to use programmatically?

(I would have attached a screen shot, but I see no way to do so here except to upload to another server and provide a link.)

So then I tried:

SELECT Id, Name,

P.S. sorry for the cross-post (I posted in General Discussion by mistake - first post here)

framing the soql from  the listview columns based on metadata fetch and querying it using the partner wsdl

i queried an opportunities list view.. for example all opportunities it lists me columns like CORE.USER.ALIAS, FULL_Name, etc. How do i frame an SOQL by getting these column names.. 

for ex: am expecting the output like select core.user.alias,full_name,opportunity.name,account.name from opportunity

i should be able to query with the columns nodes available in the xml retrieved from the metadata call..

any ideas????

regards
sathya