• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi ,

I am getting a problem when I start up  apex dataloader it asks for username and password.

I insert my username : abc@gmail.com along with password let it is abc .But It shows error logging in to salesforce.Please check your username and password.

I am able to login into login.salesforce.com and developer.force.com with same username and password.

Thanks in Advance. 

Hi all, 
I have made one field MailingStreet by using ISBLANK( MailingStreet ) of contacts Object. 

and 

<apex:inputField value="{!contact.MailingStreet}" />

this line in visualforce page to connect contact with mailingStreet. But this is not working for validation .

<apex:inputField value="{!contact.LastName}" />

is working on visualforce. 

Hi all, 
I have made one field MailingStreet by using ISBLANK( MailingStreet ) of contacts Object. 

and 

<apex:inputField value="{!contact.MailingStreet}" />

this line in visualforce page to connect contact with mailingStreet. But this is not working for validation .

<apex:inputField value="{!contact.LastName}" />

is working on visualforce. 

Thanks in advance

Hi all, 
I am trying to make one field MailingStreet by using ISBLANK( MailingStreet ) of contacts Object. But It is not working. 

Thanks in Advance,

Hi ,

I am getting a problem when I start up  apex dataloader it asks for username and password.

I insert my username : abc@gmail.com along with password let it is abc .But It shows error logging in to salesforce.Please check your username and password.

I am able to login into login.salesforce.com and developer.force.com with same username and password.

Thanks in Advance. 

Hi all, 
I am trying to make one field MailingStreet by using ISBLANK( MailingStreet ) of contacts Object. But It is not working. 

Thanks in Advance,