• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I tweeted about this and someone recommended I wrote a post here. I have never wrote APEX code and I am definitely not a developer but I can certainly learn.

I am building dashboards for my regional managers and one of the things that I need to report on is "Days since last registration" per account. This needs to appear by Account but the Registration Date information lives in the Assets side. In excel it would be something as simple as "RegistrationDate:MAX-Today". I wanted this as a formula field on the Account Layout, but obviously it won't let me. So in twitter they mentioned I could do that with APEX... Any thoughts?

Also if the result is greater than X can it trigger an e-mail?

Thanks much!

P.S. any APEX pdfs are very much appreciated

Hi All,

Sorry to mark it urgent, as i need to implement this soon...

I have a custom object with Master detail Relationship, now i want to make this field as lookp field (reason: i may not have the master record each time for the detail record). Please let me know the way of converting the master field to Lookup, or any other Data Type.

or else, is there any way to to mark the Master Detail field as non-mandatory on the detail objects page layout

Please let me know..

Thanks