• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

How to integrate the salesforce with sugar crm through web services program. I want to integrate the sugar crm with salesforce and data can be sync in both ways. Please any one help me for solving these. I tried a lot but i did not get. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Lakshmi.

• August 12, 2011

Hi,

I am enable the customer portal settings in my developer account.  But i did not get the work with portal button in contact for customer portal. how can i enable the customer portal permissions. 

Thanks,

eesha

• August 11, 2011

Hi, 

Anyone please help me how to write web services class in salesforce for exporting or importing the salesforce object data. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

eesha.

• July 28, 2011

Hi,

Any one please help, Is there any possibilty to use the php code in apex classes or visual force pages. If it is possible please tell me how to use the php code.

Thanks,

eesha

• July 26, 2011

Hi,

Any one please help me how to design the dynamic organization hierarchy for salesforce objects using flex.

Thanks,

Eesha.

• July 18, 2011

Hi, 

How to use the apex sharing settings.  I saw the code for apex sharing settings in

http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/apexcode/Content/apex_bulk_sharing_creating_with_apex.htm

i use this code i got the error as

Error: Compile Error: sObject type 'job__share' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names. at line 90 column 32

How can i create job_share. Any one please help me for solving this. 

Thanks,

Lakshmi.

Hi, 

Any one help me, how to export the data from salesforce object in to google spread sheet. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Lakshmi.

Hi, 

Anyone please help me how to write web services class in salesforce for exporting or importing the salesforce object data. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

eesha.

• July 28, 2011

Hi, 

My requirement is developing multi picklist in visual force page with out using any salesforce object. Any one please help me how to solve these.

Thanks,

Lakshmi