• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

We are using the Safelsforce CTI connector built using the Salesforce CTI Toolkit 3.02.

It works fine ,except that the "My Calls Today" link does not work for us.

When we click on the link, it takes us to Report page, but when the report is run it doesn't give any results.

Are there any specific code  changes that we need to do in order for this report to generate results. i.e. any code segment that

needs to be modified in the adapter ??

Or are there any particular Salesforce settings that need to be  set, which we might have missed ??

We have an urgent requirement for the My Calls Today link to work

Any help here would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello All,

I am new bee to SF. I am trying to make the CTI connecter work. I am using the out of box SF adapter toolkit 3.0 and our call center is Cisco UCCE. (I am not using the TAPI integration)Using the new connecter I was able to login to the softphone and am able to receive/make calls. How ever the click to call button icon says disabled when I mouse over it. Do I have to do any settings for the link to enable ? Is the click to call supposed to work out of box with "Non TAPI" integrations ?

Thanks much in advance.

Regards,

Praveen

Hi All,

Some users are experiencing errors with the CTI adapter, the CTI keeps crashing. The browser connects logs say the following

CIEEventHandler::UpdateSoftphone: COM error while replacing inner html: Access is denied.

Does anyone know the meaning of this error or possible causes?

Thanks in advance.