• 25 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We have been using Salesforce Quotes for over six months now and today when I logged in to generate a quote, the images in the text/image field are no longer showing up.  We see the following broken image icons.  I have checked the image (uploaded in documents) and the externally available setting is still checked.  Literally nothing was changed, and the images are no longer working.  Any ideas would be appreciated it!

Quote template preview

Image settings

Does anyone have a method to bulk update List View sharing settings from "All Users" to public group "All Internal Users". 
Hi All,

My requirement is to transfer the case to the user invoking the action. For example, I click "Transfer Case" and the case is now assigned to me.
 Is it possible to do elegant transfer using a visualforce override or some other architecture that is seamless when the user presses the action?
Can anyone help me with this?
Thanks

We have been using Salesforce Quotes for over six months now and today when I logged in to generate a quote, the images in the text/image field are no longer showing up.  We see the following broken image icons.  I have checked the image (uploaded in documents) and the externally available setting is still checked.  Literally nothing was changed, and the images are no longer working.  Any ideas would be appreciated it!

Quote template preview

Image settings