• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi everyone, 

I'm trying to do this exercise from Force.com fundamental ebook.

Did you know you can make the valid values of a lookup field depend on the value of another field on the record?

Say you want to ensure that hiring managers only create positions for locations with open headcount. You could create a dependent lookup by creating a "Locations with Open Headcount" lookup field and relating it to the "All location" field. Then, you would relate the "Locations" field to the "Locations with Open Headcount" field. So when the "Locations with Open Headcount" field's values are “San Francisco, CA” and “Sydney, Australia,” the user can only select those values in the "Locations" lookup field.

I know this is about using the dependent lookups with a lookup filter. However, can anyone able to teach me how to make this one works?

Thanks a lot.

Hello

I'm currently using the developer version and would like to try the new siteforce features. In my account, I've enabled the Siteforce Contributor User, and the Siteforce Publisher User option. However, I still do not see the Siteforce studio option under the Force.com app menu in the Salesforce header.

I thought that I only need to enable either one of these two options in order to build a website in Siteforce studiot tool.

Thanks.

Hi everyone,

Is anyone know that how long the dummy data will be kept in SF free developer edition?

Thanks

Hi all,

I hope this is the right place to ask this question. I'm new to learn Salesforce and just registered the developer edition. However, I would like to know where is the currency setting? 

I try to find it under Personal Information, or under the Company Profile. But I don't see the option there.

Thanks.

Hello

I'm currently using the developer version and would like to try the new siteforce features. In my account, I've enabled the Siteforce Contributor User, and the Siteforce Publisher User option. However, I still do not see the Siteforce studio option under the Force.com app menu in the Salesforce header.

I thought that I only need to enable either one of these two options in order to build a website in Siteforce studiot tool.

Thanks.

Hi all,

I hope this is the right place to ask this question. I'm new to learn Salesforce and just registered the developer edition. However, I would like to know where is the currency setting? 

I try to find it under Personal Information, or under the Company Profile. But I don't see the option there.

Thanks.