• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

It seems like its no longer possible to override the Send an email button (the standard button available on Activity History). It was previously possible using SControls to override the email button. Now looking at Customize > Activities > Activity Buttons only the Log a Call button can be overridden.

Has this option been removed by Salesforce? Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks!

Neil

It seems like its no longer possible to override the Send an email button (the standard button available on Activity History). It was previously possible using SControls to override the email button. Now looking at Customize > Activities > Activity Buttons only the Log a Call button can be overridden.

Has this option been removed by Salesforce? Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks!

Neil

Hi

I have a site in my sand box http://cpdgateway.sandbox1.cs7.force.com/courselisttestnewcss and am in the process of adding css to re-style the page.  Previously I have had standardstylesheet set to "true" on this page.  I now want to use html and CSS and want to set standardstylesheets to "false".  when I do this a date picker field appears in the left hand, top corner.  When I set to "true" again it disappears - showheader and sidebar are both set to false, it doesn't relate to any of my fields.  Likewise if I add a pageblock the date picker also disappears.

It also only happens in pages that I have recently created - ie api v22, those created with version 20 are fine!!

Hi all

I am writing test cases for my Apex Page and want to verify that different messages are set at different points.

For this, I would like to clear out existing messages from my ApexPage.

Something similar to:

ApexPages.Messages = new List<ApexPages.Message>();

Is there a way to do this?