• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I have a custom code written in the before insert trigger of EMAILMESSAGE which takes the email ids of Contact roles and keeps it in the CCAddress of email message record. When I click the Send email button, I was able to save the record and see the email ids in the CC address, but unfortunately the email is not being sent to the contacts. Any thoughts on this? Help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Prasanth.

I have a Vf page with a command button in it. I am trying to use a messi script that displays another page. But I am not able to use the connectors for the messi script

Hi All,

I have 2 picklists where there is a field dependency set to them.

As per the standard funcitonality, if the first picklist is selected as 'none' , the second one will be disabled.

The second field works only if any of the value of the first picklist is selected.

Is there any way of selecting the values in the second picklist even if the first picklist is selected as none(because certain profiles dont have the access to the first field)

Please help me out.

Thanks,

Prasanth

Whenever the EndDateTime field is less than TOday, the record automatically moves to the Activity History in the EVENT object. This is the standard functionality.

Could anyone please tell me 'Is there is any field that is updated when this action takes place??? Can i use this field for implementing a trigger??'

Please reply ...

I have an opportunity where a User lookup is created to it.

Now whenever an opporunity record is created which contains the User lookup too, the user selected in the record should get the chatter feed whenever some changes are done to the opportunity.

Is this possible using a trigger??? Or any sort of customization??

Pls suggest...

Dear All,

While creating a new task, I have come across a field 'Related to', where i have selected 'Case' in the picklist.

Beside the piklist, i have a lookup where i can select the case from the lookup.
As soon as the lookup is clicked, i can see a popup whizard(a search lookup) which displays all the cases records.
Here in this lookup, i need a filter which shows only 'OLD' cases.
Can anyone suggest something over this..Pls
Thanks,
Prasanth

I ahve created 2 custom objects, GDS and BDS.

I have created a lookup of GDS in BDS and customised the page using VF.

I want a related list of BDS in GDS.

I have tried using the code---

<apex:relatedlist list = "bds__r">

I got this error messsage:  'bds__r' is not a valid child relationship name for entity GDS 

HI all,

I have created a custom object, and a lookup is created to another custom object.

I want see the related list for the first custom object.

I have an opportunity where a User lookup is created to it.

Now whenever an opporunity record is created which contains the User lookup too, the user selected in the record should get the chatter feed whenever some changes are done to the opportunity.

Is this possible using a trigger??? Or any sort of customization??

Pls suggest...

Hi,

I am in need of an urgent help. I want to disable a input text based on the selcted value from a drop down.

I am able to achieve it by using actionSupport on the change event of the dropdown, but it does not work when i want to make the disabled field back to enabled. Surprisingly the actionSupport's action does not get called.

Any help would be appreciated.

I ahve created 2 custom objects, GDS and BDS.

I have created a lookup of GDS in BDS and customised the page using VF.

I want a related list of BDS in GDS.

I have tried using the code---

<apex:relatedlist list = "bds__r">

I got this error messsage:  'bds__r' is not a valid child relationship name for entity GDS