• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I want our business users to review the Help Text on all the fields on Account (standard and custom).

So I want to produce a spreadsheet with this info..,.but I am not a developer....but I am comfortable with SQL.

How do I get this metadata information?

All help appreciated

Chris

We have a requirement to create a csv file based on objects in SalesForce....Account, Contact, and a few other custom objects related to Survey, Survey Candidates and Survey Results.

We have discovered it is not possible to create a Report Type in SalesForce that will link all these objects together.

And we have little experience outside of standard SalesForce reporting.

We are looking for recommendations on how to deliver this requirement......web services, sites, visualforce, etc.

Can anyone point us in the right direction?

We have a trigger that creates a task for inbound email replies to existing cases. Currently, the task that is created has a subject line something like "An email reply has been received". This is stored as a system label.

Instead, I want the code to assign the subject line of the email to the task subject.

Any idea how I get the emails subject line, to replace the code seen below?

All help greatly appreciated.

for (Integer i : emailIds) {
    if(((String)cases.get(trigger.new[i].ParentId).ownerid).startsWith('005')) { // no tasks for cases that are still assigned to a queue, only users
      Task t = new Task(Subject = System.label.Custom_Case_Email_Task_Subject,
                whatid = trigger.new[i].parentId,
                activitydate = Date.today()
                );

// Assign task to the Level 1 Case Owner Id if it exists          
      if(cases.get(trigger.new[i].parentid).Level1_Case_Owner_Id__c == null) {
        t.ownerid = cases.get(trigger.new[i].parentid).ownerid;
      } else {
        t.ownerid = cases.get(trigger.new[i].parentid).Level1_Case_Owner_Id__c;
      }
      emailMsgsWithTasks.add(i); // note that this email has associated task, to update below.
      tasks.add(t);
    }
  }

Hi All

I am new to Force.com, trying to figure out a way to create a many-to-many relationship of objects.

I have two custom objects: Rooms and Reservations. A reservation can have zero or more rooms assigned to it, and a room can be assigned to zero or more reservations.

I tried using Master-Detail but it requires a single assignment on one of the objects, instead - I want to have lists on both objects, that can be empty or have more than 1 items.

Thanksq

We have a requirement to create a csv file based on objects in SalesForce....Account, Contact, and a few other custom objects related to Survey, Survey Candidates and Survey Results.

We have discovered it is not possible to create a Report Type in SalesForce that will link all these objects together.

And we have little experience outside of standard SalesForce reporting.

We are looking for recommendations on how to deliver this requirement......web services, sites, visualforce, etc.

Can anyone point us in the right direction?

We have a trigger that creates a task for inbound email replies to existing cases. Currently, the task that is created has a subject line something like "An email reply has been received". This is stored as a system label.

Instead, I want the code to assign the subject line of the email to the task subject.

Any idea how I get the emails subject line, to replace the code seen below?

All help greatly appreciated.

for (Integer i : emailIds) {
    if(((String)cases.get(trigger.new[i].ParentId).ownerid).startsWith('005')) { // no tasks for cases that are still assigned to a queue, only users
      Task t = new Task(Subject = System.label.Custom_Case_Email_Task_Subject,
                whatid = trigger.new[i].parentId,
                activitydate = Date.today()
                );

// Assign task to the Level 1 Case Owner Id if it exists          
      if(cases.get(trigger.new[i].parentid).Level1_Case_Owner_Id__c == null) {
        t.ownerid = cases.get(trigger.new[i].parentid).ownerid;
      } else {
        t.ownerid = cases.get(trigger.new[i].parentid).Level1_Case_Owner_Id__c;
      }
      emailMsgsWithTasks.add(i); // note that this email has associated task, to update below.
      tasks.add(t);
    }
  }