• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm trying to render the name of a VisualForce page as a CSS style so that i can have a dynamic header image on VF pages on my site. Is there some way to do this using the PageReference class? I've tried the following but it doesn't look like the class has any sort of property or method for the name:

public static String getPageName(){

PageReference ref = ApexPages.currentPage();

return ref.getName();

}

I've also tried the global variable $CurrentPage.Name in the VF page but i need to be able to perform a string operation on the page name, and $CurrentPage.Name.split('_', 2) generates an error.

i have a method in a custom controller that redirects a user to a page based on a value they have selected from a dropdown list (selectList). this list is populated via a property in the controller. how do a unit test this redirect? specifically, how do i load the values into the dropdown list so that the redirect can be simulated (right now i'm getting a null exception because the dropdown list is never loaded)?

Hi,

I'm getting this error in Firebug, in a production instance:

"this.replace is not a function" in VFRemote.js, line 25.

The same code works perfectly in the Sandbox. I've seen the error in the Sandbox also with the same code, but only with certain data.

It seems like it's a Saleforce bug, not a bug in my code, but I'd appreciate any input as to what might cause this.

Any ideas? It's urgent.

thanks,

-paul

• June 11, 2012

Hi,

When running wsdl.exe on the exterprise WSDL, I get the following error:

"WSDL: error WSDL1: Unable to import binding 'SoapBinding' from namespace 'urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com'.
Unable to import operation 'create'.
The datatype 'urn:sobject.enterprise.soap.sforce.com:ApexLog' is missing."

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Raviv.

i have a method in a custom controller that redirects a user to a page based on a value they have selected from a dropdown list (selectList). this list is populated via a property in the controller. how do a unit test this redirect? specifically, how do i load the values into the dropdown list so that the redirect can be simulated (right now i'm getting a null exception because the dropdown list is never loaded)?