• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi SFDC Experts,

We have 25,000+ reports and 200+ dashboards. We are in process of cleaning up our reports and deleting them.

When I attempt to delete reports which are being used in dashboard, I am getting following message -

"Report cannot be deleted One or more dashboards depend on this report. Please delete the dashboard components referring to this report and try again."

Here is the challenge. SInce I have 200+ dashboards, how to find the report is being used in which dashboard ? Opening each dashboard to find if the report is the particular report is being used is pain.

Is there any way I can generate a report to find list of reports being used for dashboards and dashboard name. Something like...

Report Name            Dashboard Name

-------------------         -------------------------------

Thanks.

• April 01, 2011

I have a custom detail object that is the detail in two master-detail relationships. Both master objects are also custom. The owners of the 2 master records (that relate to a particular detail record) will never be the same, yet the detail record inherits its sharing rules from the master rec!

So right now I have users that can see their own master records but cannot see any detail records.

e.g. detail rec C(obj3) belongs to 2 master recs A(obj1) and B(obj2) - a user who can correctly see rec A cannot see the detail rec C.

Any ideas how I open up sharing rules so users that can see recs A and B would also see their rec C?

I am trying to migrate some data from one SF account to another and after failed effort at using the Excel connector moved on to try the APex Data Loader with Data Export data from Account A. WHen I tried to use the Data Loader to insert the Account data object into Account B I was getting 100% "invalid cross reference id" errors. Upon further inspection of the error file I notice some "insufficient access rights on cross-reference id" errors as well. I googled and came across a thread on here that the problem may be related to OWNERID field. So I removed that field form the mapping and near 100% success. Alas I am still getting the "insufficient access rights on cross-reference id" errors. The other error has vanished.

Does anyone have any idea what could be done to resolve this as no one at SF seems to have a clue?
  • May 01, 2008