• 5 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
RE: https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/lightning_components/lightning_components_creating

First, the "Creating Components" module seems like it is incorrect / out of date, as it does not mention anything about a lightning page, which is required before you can build a tab. The "create a tab" section doesn't say anything about creating a page first - I had to figure that out by myself.

Next, I have created a tab, and put my new page in the tab, and the tab does appear in Salesforce1. However, I need to include my component on the page, but my new custom component (configured in this same module) does not appear in the list of available custom components in the app builder.

Is there a more accurate training module for this topic?
Hi All,
I have to conditionally override standard Salesforce1 detail page for accounts but when I use nooverride=1, the salesforce1 still goes to the overridden page and enters an infinite loop. Can anyone put some light on why its happening and how can I fix this or is there any other approach to implement this?
I've tried navigateToURL and navigateToSObject as well but I couldn't get through.

I am trying to create a professional PDF document using standard APEX and HTML properties to create my content.

I am facing issue with the word-wrap property of CSS as it is misbehaving.

Let me explain

I am trying to display the contents of a field in a table (around 7 columns) and render it as pdf. Regardless of what I try, i cannot get the word-wrap to break the word so that the text does not go beyond the container.

Here is the code

<table class="tableStyle" >
<thead>
<tr>
<th width="5%" style="color:#FFFFFF;" align="center"><div id="inner">#</div></th>
<th width="30%" style="color:#FFFFFF;"><div id="inner">Field</div></th>
<th width="15%" style="color:#FFFFFF;"><div id="inner">Type</div></th>
<th width="30%" style="color:#FFFFFF;"><div id="inner">Values</div></th>
<th width="10%" style="color:#FFFFFF;"><div id="inner">Default Value</div></th>
<th width="10%" style="color:#FFFFFF;" align="center"><div id="inner">Track History</div></th>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<apex:repeat value="{!customObject.fields}" var="field">
<tr>
<td width="5%" align="center"><div id="inner">{!FLOOR(count)}</div></td>
<td width="30%"><div id="inner">{!field.label} ({!field.fullName})</div></td>
<td width="15%"><div id="inner">{!field.type}</div></td>
<td width="30%">
<div id="inner">
<apex:repeat value="{!field.values}" var="value">
{!value}<BR/>
</apex:repeat>
</div>
</td>
<td width="10%"><div id="inner">{!field.defaultValue}</div></td>
<td width="10%" align="center">
<div id="inner">
<apex:image value="{!URLFOR($Resource.DesignDocument, IF(field.trackHistory, 'images/checkbox/checkbox_checked.gif', 'images/checkbox/checkbox_unchecked.gif'))}"/>
</div>
</td>
<apex:variable var="count" value="{!count+ 1}"/>
</tr>
</apex:repeat>
</tbody>
</table>

and here is the css
table.tableStyle {
width: 100%;
border-collapse: collapse;
background-color: white;
cellpadding:0.5em;
table-layout: fixed;
}
#inner {
border-width: 0em;
margin: 0em;
word-wrap: break-word;
overflow: inherit;
}
td, tr, th{
font-family: Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size: 0.9em;
color:#000000;
align: left;
vertical-align: top;
word-wrap: break-word;
overflow:hidden;
}

Here is the kicker -
When I render this table in visualforce as pdf, the content overflows and gets clipped (due to overflow:hidden) if i dont specify the overflow:hidden property, it spills over in the next <td> block

But when i take the renderas pdf away from the page, the content wraps properly. Could you tell me how to resolve this issue?

We have LEAD routing working but have a case where LEADs will fall into a special queue for various reasons (say, product download is outside of the ownership of the current LEAD owner). We want to find a way to automatically route these LEADs in this queue back through the LEAD assignment rules.

Currenly, we manually have to go into each LEAD in this queue, edit and select assign using active rules (checkbox at bottom of LEAD record). 

Any ideas? 

Hi All,
I have to conditionally override standard Salesforce1 detail page for accounts but when I use nooverride=1, the salesforce1 still goes to the overridden page and enters an infinite loop. Can anyone put some light on why its happening and how can I fix this or is there any other approach to implement this?
I've tried navigateToURL and navigateToSObject as well but I couldn't get through.