• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We use Google Apps and the integration with Salesforce is fantastic.

When I email into Salesforce and don't assign an objectID, the email will appear under  the new "My Unresolved Items". This works perfectly.

However with Google Calendar Sync, surely my events added to Salesforce calendars through my Google calendar sync should appear in "the My Unresolved Events" tab - which is blank. (https://xxxx.my.salesforce.com/6AB?src=10). 

This is really important for us as this represents a very, very simple way for us (a professional services company) to record users time spent on activities.

If there is any work around, fix, trigger or script that we need to implement to make this happen, I would be very grateful.If there is any work around, fix, trigger or script that we need to implement to make this happen, I would be very grateful.

Cheers

Ian

Hi All,

Could anyone please give me an example of how to pass two parameters in a hyperlink formula field? For ex: I can able to pass student name to the hyperlink, I would like to send student age as a second argument to the url.Your help is greatly appreciated.

• March 04, 2011

I have this custom formula field on the task object. 

Formula is;

HYPERLINK("/"& WhatId, 'Detail Link')

Displayed as

Link: Detail Link 

I want to display the actual account name instead of "Detail Link" 

Is there any way to change the script to achieve this?

• September 15, 2009