• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am looking to create a simple Survey App that will enable users to do the following:

• Choose from a simple list of question types
  • Have as many or as fewer questions as they would like
  • Results to be stored and put into a dashboard

I have checked out some of the current apps, but I havent been able to get my head round they have been done!

Many thanks guys!

Andy

Hey all

I am looking to write some Apex code for a task manager app that I am building that allows the user to set a reminder and alert for the completiion of their task.  I understand I want to use:

IsReminderSet

ReminderDateTime

I'm not very good at code though and not sure how I would write the code to do what I want to do, can anyone help please?!

Many thanks

Andy

Hi all

I have created a Task Manager application and I am having some problem surrdoung the Due Date.  I want to implement two pieces of functionality:

• When selecting a due date the user can only selected dates that are in the future.  They can't selected a past date.  EG if it is the 30/09/11, they can't select 28/09/11.
  • I am also looking to set up Due Date reminders, so when a task in coming or a few days a way they either recieve a pop-up message on salesforce or an email.  I know this functionality exists in the other Task app already in Salesforce, but how do I get it into my app?

Any help would be much appreciated

Many thanks

Andrew Hudson

I am creating a Task Management App and want to add functionality such as:

When creating a task

• The assigned receives an email stating they have been assigned a task.

When viewing tasks

• Email reminders and notifications when task details and project details are updated or when deadline is looming.

When updating task/project details

• An email is sent to the task owner if the task is updated in anyway – status changes, change of assigned user, change in due date, change in priority etc…
  • Mobile Phone/Email reminders and notifications when task details and project details are updated or when deadline is looming.

Anyones help would be much appreciated!

I am looking to create a simple Survey App that will enable users to do the following:

• Choose from a simple list of question types
  • Have as many or as fewer questions as they would like
  • Results to be stored and put into a dashboard

I have checked out some of the current apps, but I havent been able to get my head round they have been done!

Many thanks guys!

Andy