• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi folks,

How to set up scope in batch apex?

What is the best way to do that Any examples with code appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

• September 12, 2012

Hi Folks,

I Have a requirement like i need to import 2,00,000 records using dataloader and there is already a trigger and i need to make this trigger bulk enabled which is enough to handle 2 Lakh records.

1. insert/update 2,00,000 records

2.Trigger should be quite enough to handle morethan 2,00,000 which are imported through Datalaoder.

Here i'm thnking about constrints like List,DML.

1.List Can handle only 1000 elements at a time, so How should we handle list here.

2.The mAximum number of DML(insert/update) at a time is 10,000 so How should we handle list here.

Thanks in advance.

• September 12, 2012

Hi Folks,

I Have a requirement like i need to

1. Display 2,00,000 records page wise.

2.Each page should contain only 50 records.

3. User should have flexibility of clicking on Next,Previous,First and Last links/buttons to get other records on the page.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks.

• September 12, 2012

Hi Folks,

I have a requirement like i need to call APex WS from Stub which generated using Axis2 (WSDL2Java).

My apex  web service method take string as parameter which is:

global class SfdcService
{
    webService static String hello(String Name) 
    {
        return 'Hello '+Name+' ! :D';
    }
}

Now when try to call method "hello" from stub it asking  for Parameters (Hello, sessionHeader7, callOptions8, debuggingHeader9, allowFieldTruncationHeader10). How to send all these parameters.

Or simply how to call apex method from stub (stub Genterated using Axis2).

Thaks in advance, any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

• September 05, 2012

HI Folks,

I'm using wsdlc utility to generate classes from my enterprise wsdl but it throws following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ûclasspath
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ûclasspath
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
Could not find the main class: ΓÇôclasspath. Program will exit.

I'm using jdk 1.6 & wsc-22. jar file.

i set my claspath of wsc-jar and jdk but syill throws above error. Is this error relaed to Java or wsc.jar.

Any Help Appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

• September 04, 2012

Hi All,

I have require ment such that i need to display 1,00,000 records page wise and each page should contain only 100 records. Each record should be preceeded by checkbox.

So what is the best way to design it and any code/links which helps me to do it.

Thanks in advance any help appreciated.

Hi Folks,

I have a requirement such that I need to define a component whcih is capable of upload photo and display.

for e.g. When user clicks on link "Add Photo" a popup window will popup to upload a file once flie is uploaded it should  display the image.

For this i need to define a component so that can be used any VF pages(As a component anybosy can use this).

Few things observed:

When user logged into salesforce, once click on his profile there is option to Add photo, we are looking for same functionality.

Thanks in advance, Any help Appreciated.

SFDC.

Hi Folks,

I have created a Authenticated website and now when user login to the site he should be able to view/edit//delete only the child records of his account to which he belongs to.

For e.g. Consider, 2 users(U1 and U2) with same profile, role but with 2 differnent accounts.

First Account: FA1 and Child Records:FCA1.1,FCA1.2
Second Account: FA2 and Child Records:FCA2.1,FCA2.2

User U1 belongs to account FA1
User U2 belongs to account FA2

Now when user U1 login to site he should be able to view/edit//delete only the child records of his account(FA1).
Now when user U2 login to site he should be able to view/edit//delete only the child records of his account(FA2).

Any help Appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

SFDC

Hi Folks,

I have created  an Authenticated Website.Here i can see the Reports Tab along with the custom objects but when i click on the Report tab it says Insufficient privileges. I have created Reports in Unfied Public Folder but still unable to access those reports.

Also few things observed that i can't see any edit button on the "Unified Public folder" folder to add profiles to this folder.

Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks in Advance any help appreciated.

Hi All,

How to do Mass Activate/deactivate of users in salesforce without dataloader and any code(trigger/class).

Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks,

SFDC.

Hi,

Is RecordId's are unique across all organizations/Customers.

For e.g. 3 orgnizations hava taken  SF licences and is there any chance that record Id created in organization  can be repeated  across any of the other organizations. Like i have created a record in Account and record id is '001A0000006Vm9u' is this id can be repeated any of the organizations except sandbox? 

Thanks in advance any help appreciated.

Hi Folks,

My Q is : How do i redirect all SF exception (like cutom validation.  Trigger  exceptions etc) to my email irrespective of who crated it.

I have trigger which is written by some 'X' and any exception occurs those error/exceptions mails are sent automatically to that 'x' , now the user 'x' not exist in the organization but user 'X' still exist in Salesforce(as Inactive) now i want to redirect all exceptions and errors to my email.

How can i achieve it. any help appreciated.(With coe and any suggestions)

Thanks.

Hi,

I'm working on integration and my client has given me the WSDL file and it uses soap12 service , it doesn't have soap11 but when i try to generate apex classes from WSDL it throws the above exception(Apex generation Failed: Una​ble to find soap 1.1 address).

I have gone through the following link but didn't find solution to my problem.

http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/General-Development/Help-needed-Unable-to-find-soap-1-1-address/m-p/311069/highlight/false#M57988

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Rajeshwar.

Hi Folks,

I have opportunity for which in Notes and Attachments related list added 3 attachments, each of  which is 4.5MB(So total file size is 13.5MB), Now the stage for that opportunity chaged to 'closedWon', while saving it throws following exception

System.LimitException: Query of LOB Fields caused heap usage to exceed limits

For other opportunity i have added 2 attachments, and size is 4.5MB and 400kb so which is around 5MB, then when i change the stage to'ClosedWon'  and save it, get saved success fully with out any isses.

So i guess The max size for all attachments shouldn't exceed 5MB for any object.  So how can i handle files which has size morethan 5mb. Is there any way to do it or its not possible in salesforce?

Please let me know, any suggestion/thoughts appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi Folks,

I have created a batch apex and i would like run it for every hour of every day

my btach apex class is as follows:

global class ReassignAccountOwner implements Database.Batchable<SObject>{

String query;
String email;
id fromUser;
id toUser;
       global ReassignAccountOwner(String q,string e,Id fu,Id tu){
           query=q;email=e;fromUser=fu;toUser=tu;
       }

global Database.querylocator start(Database.BatchableContext bc){
        //return Database.querylocator(query);
           return Database.getQueryLocator(query);
       }
       global void execute(Database.BatchableContext bc,List<Sobject> scope){
        list<Account> accList = new list<Account>();
           for(Sobject s:scope){
               Account acc=(Account)s;
               if(acc.ownerId==fromUser){
                acc.ownerId=touser;
                accList.add(acc);
               }
           }
           update accList;

}
       global void finish(Database.BatchableContext bc){
           Messaging.SingleEmailMessage mail = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
           mail.setToAddresses(new String[] {email});
           mail.setReplyTO('anyemail@anyemaill.com');
           mail.setSubject('Batch completed successfully');
           mail.setsenderdisplayName('SFDC Admin');
           mail.setPlainTextBody('Batch Process Completed!!');
           Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[] { mail });
        }    

}

My SChedular class:

global class RunBatch_ReassignAccountOwner implements Schedulable{

User toUser=[select id,name,email from user where username='abc@abcexample.com'];
User fromUser=[select id,name,email from user where username='def@defexample.com'];
String q='select id,ownerid from Account where ownerId=\''+fromUser.id+'\'';
String email='admin@adminexample.com';

global void execute(schedulablecontext sc){
ReassignAccountOwner reAssign = new ReassignAccountOwner (q,email,fromUser.id,touser.id);
ID batchprocessid = Database.executeBatch(reAssign);
}

}

Here i have added the batch class to the class 'RunBatch_ReassignAccountOwner '  that implements  schedulable interface  and here how to mention the time interval so batch class should run for every hour.

Thanks.

Hi Folks,

How to update original object fields with update DML statement in trigger after insert event. My code:

trigger myTrigger on Account (after insert) {

Account myAccount = trigger.new[0];
myAccount.Type = 'Enterprise Customer';
update myAccount;
}

Here the update DML statement throws the exception: System.FinalException: Record is read-only:

Please let me know and all suggestions are appreciated with any sample code or correction to above code.

Thanks.

Hi Folks,

I have a requirement like i need to call APex WS from Stub which generated using Axis2 (WSDL2Java).

My apex  web service method take string as parameter which is:

global class SfdcService
{
    webService static String hello(String Name) 
    {
        return 'Hello '+Name+' ! :D';
    }
}

Now when try to call method "hello" from stub it asking  for Parameters (Hello, sessionHeader7, callOptions8, debuggingHeader9, allowFieldTruncationHeader10). How to send all these parameters.

Or simply how to call apex method from stub (stub Genterated using Axis2).

Thaks in advance, any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

• September 05, 2012

HI Folks,

I'm using wsdlc utility to generate classes from my enterprise wsdl but it throws following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ûclasspath
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ûclasspath
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
Could not find the main class: ΓÇôclasspath. Program will exit.

I'm using jdk 1.6 & wsc-22. jar file.

i set my claspath of wsc-jar and jdk but syill throws above error. Is this error relaed to Java or wsc.jar.

Any Help Appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

• September 04, 2012

Hi Folks,

I have a requirement such that I need to define a component whcih is capable of upload photo and display.

for e.g. When user clicks on link "Add Photo" a popup window will popup to upload a file once flie is uploaded it should  display the image.

For this i need to define a component so that can be used any VF pages(As a component anybosy can use this).

Few things observed:

When user logged into salesforce, once click on his profile there is option to Add photo, we are looking for same functionality.

Thanks in advance, Any help Appreciated.

SFDC.

Hi Folks,

I have created  an Authenticated Website.Here i can see the Reports Tab along with the custom objects but when i click on the Report tab it says Insufficient privileges. I have created Reports in Unfied Public Folder but still unable to access those reports.

Also few things observed that i can't see any edit button on the "Unified Public folder" folder to add profiles to this folder.

Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks in Advance any help appreciated.

Hi All,

How to do Mass Activate/deactivate of users in salesforce without dataloader and any code(trigger/class).

Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks,

SFDC.

Hi Folks,

My Q is : How do i redirect all SF exception (like cutom validation.  Trigger  exceptions etc) to my email irrespective of who crated it.

I have trigger which is written by some 'X' and any exception occurs those error/exceptions mails are sent automatically to that 'x' , now the user 'x' not exist in the organization but user 'X' still exist in Salesforce(as Inactive) now i want to redirect all exceptions and errors to my email.

How can i achieve it. any help appreciated.(With coe and any suggestions)

Thanks.

Hi,

I'm working on integration and my client has given me the WSDL file and it uses soap12 service , it doesn't have soap11 but when i try to generate apex classes from WSDL it throws the above exception(Apex generation Failed: Una​ble to find soap 1.1 address).

I have gone through the following link but didn't find solution to my problem.

http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/General-Development/Help-needed-Unable-to-find-soap-1-1-address/m-p/311069/highlight/false#M57988

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Rajeshwar.

Hi Folks,

I have opportunity for which in Notes and Attachments related list added 3 attachments, each of  which is 4.5MB(So total file size is 13.5MB), Now the stage for that opportunity chaged to 'closedWon', while saving it throws following exception

System.LimitException: Query of LOB Fields caused heap usage to exceed limits

For other opportunity i have added 2 attachments, and size is 4.5MB and 400kb so which is around 5MB, then when i change the stage to'ClosedWon'  and save it, get saved success fully with out any isses.

So i guess The max size for all attachments shouldn't exceed 5MB for any object.  So how can i handle files which has size morethan 5mb. Is there any way to do it or its not possible in salesforce?

Please let me know, any suggestion/thoughts appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi Folks,

I have created a batch apex and i would like run it for every hour of every day

my btach apex class is as follows:

global class ReassignAccountOwner implements Database.Batchable<SObject>{

String query;
String email;
id fromUser;
id toUser;
       global ReassignAccountOwner(String q,string e,Id fu,Id tu){
           query=q;email=e;fromUser=fu;toUser=tu;
       }

global Database.querylocator start(Database.BatchableContext bc){
        //return Database.querylocator(query);
           return Database.getQueryLocator(query);
       }
       global void execute(Database.BatchableContext bc,List<Sobject> scope){
        list<Account> accList = new list<Account>();
           for(Sobject s:scope){
               Account acc=(Account)s;
               if(acc.ownerId==fromUser){
                acc.ownerId=touser;
                accList.add(acc);
               }
           }
           update accList;

}
       global void finish(Database.BatchableContext bc){
           Messaging.SingleEmailMessage mail = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
           mail.setToAddresses(new String[] {email});
           mail.setReplyTO('anyemail@anyemaill.com');
           mail.setSubject('Batch completed successfully');
           mail.setsenderdisplayName('SFDC Admin');
           mail.setPlainTextBody('Batch Process Completed!!');
           Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[] { mail });
        }    

}

My SChedular class:

global class RunBatch_ReassignAccountOwner implements Schedulable{

User toUser=[select id,name,email from user where username='abc@abcexample.com'];
User fromUser=[select id,name,email from user where username='def@defexample.com'];
String q='select id,ownerid from Account where ownerId=\''+fromUser.id+'\'';
String email='admin@adminexample.com';

global void execute(schedulablecontext sc){
ReassignAccountOwner reAssign = new ReassignAccountOwner (q,email,fromUser.id,touser.id);
ID batchprocessid = Database.executeBatch(reAssign);
}

}

Here i have added the batch class to the class 'RunBatch_ReassignAccountOwner '  that implements  schedulable interface  and here how to mention the time interval so batch class should run for every hour.

Thanks.

Hi Folks,

How to update original object fields with update DML statement in trigger after insert event. My code:

trigger myTrigger on Account (after insert) {

Account myAccount = trigger.new[0];
myAccount.Type = 'Enterprise Customer';
update myAccount;
}

Here the update DML statement throws the exception: System.FinalException: Record is read-only:

Please let me know and all suggestions are appreciated with any sample code or correction to above code.

Thanks.

Hi guys,when I tried to generate class from wsdl,it can parse correctly,but when generate code,it report that 

Apex Generation FailedUnable to find soap 1.1 address

Can anyone tell me the solution?
Thanks !!!
The wsdl file is this:
<definitions name="CoreService" targetNamespace="http://www.caqh.org/SOAP/WSDL/" xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" xmlns:ns1="http://www.caqh.org/SOAP/WSDL/CORERule2.0.1.xsd" xmlns:soap12="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/" xmlns:tns="http://www.caqh.org/SOAP/WSDL/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">

<types>

<xs:schema targetNamespace="http://www.caqh.org/SOAP/WSDL/CORERule2.0.1.xsd" version="1.0" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">

<xs:element name="COREEnvelopeBatchResultsAckSubmission">

<xs:complexType>

<xs:sequence>

<xs:element name="PayloadType" type="xs:string"/>

<xs:element name="ProcessingMode" type="xs:string"/>

<xs:element name="PayloadID" type="xs:string"/>

<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="PayloadLength" type="xs:int"/>

<xs:element name="TimeStamp" type="xs:string"/>

<xs:element name="SenderID" type="xs:string"/>

<xs:element name="ReceiverID" type="xs:string"/>

<xs:element name="CORERuleVersion" type="xs:string"/>

<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="CheckSum" type="xs:string"/>

<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="Payload" type="xs:base64Binary"/>

</xs:sequence>

</xs:complexType>

</xs:element>

<xs:element name="COREEnvelopeBatchResultsAckSubmissionResponse">

<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="ErrorCode" type="xs:string"/>

<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="ErrorMessage" type="xs:string"/>

<xs:element name="COREEnvelopeBatchResultsRetrievalRequest">

<xs:element name="COREEnvelopeBatchResultsRetrievalResponse">

<xs:element name="COREEnvelopeBatchSubmission">

<xs:element name="PayloadLength" type="xs:int"/>

<xs:element name="CheckSum" type="xs:string"/>

<xs:element name="Payload" type="xs:base64Binary"/>

<xs:element name="COREEnvelopeBatchSubmissionAckRetrievalRequest">

<xs:element name="COREEnvelopeBatchSubmissionAckRetrievalResponse">

<xs:element name="COREEnvelopeBatchSubmissionResponse">

<xs:element name="COREEnvelopeRealTimeRequest">

<xs:element name="Payload" type="xs:string"/>

<xs:element name="COREEnvelopeRealTimeResponse">

<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="Payload" type="xs:string"/>

</xs:schema>

<xs:schema targetNamespace="http://www.caqh.org/SOAP/WSDL/" version="1.0" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">

<xs:element name="batchResultsAckSubmitTransactionResponse" nillable="true">

<xs:element name="batchResultsRetrievalTransactionResponse" nillable="true">

<xs:element name="batchSubmitAckRetrievalTransactionResponse" nillable="true">

<xs:element name="batchSubmitTransactionResponse" nillable="true">

<xs:element name="realTimeTransactionResponse" nillable="true">

<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="Payload" type="xs:string"/>

</xs:schema>

</types>

<message name="CORETransactions_batchSubmitTransactionResponse">

<part element="tns:batchSubmitTransactionResponse" name="batchSubmitTransactionResponse"/>

</message>

<message name="CORETransactions_batchSubmitTransaction">

<part element="ns1:COREEnvelopeBatchSubmission" name="body"/>

</message>

<message name="CORETransactions_batchResultsAckSubmitTransaction">

<part element="ns1:COREEnvelopeBatchResultsAckSubmission" name="body"/>

</message>

<message name="CORETransactions_realTimeTransaction">

<part element="ns1:COREEnvelopeRealTimeRequest" name="body"/>

</message>

<message name="CORETransactions_realTimeTransactionResponse">

<part element="tns:realTimeTransactionResponse" name="realTimeTransactionResponse"/>

</message>

<message name="CORETransactions_batchSubmitAckRetrievalTransaction">

<part element="ns1:COREEnvelopeBatchSubmissionAckRetrievalRequest" name="body"/>

</message>

<message name="CORETransactions_batchResultsAckSubmitTransactionResponse">

<part element="tns:batchResultsAckSubmitTransactionResponse" name="batchResultsAckSubmitTransactionResponse"/>

</message>

<message name="CORETransactions_batchSubmitAckRetrievalTransactionResponse">

<part element="tns:batchSubmitAckRetrievalTransactionResponse" name="batchSubmitAckRetrievalTransactionResponse"/>

</message>

<message name="CORETransactions_batchResultsRetrievalTransactionResponse">

<part element="tns:batchResultsRetrievalTransactionResponse" name="batchResultsRetrievalTransactionResponse"/>

</message>

<message name="CORETransactions_batchResultsRetrievalTransaction">

<part element="ns1:COREEnvelopeBatchResultsRetrievalRequest" name="body"/>

</message>

<portType name="CORETransactions">

<operation name="batchResultsAckSubmitTransaction" parameterOrder="body">

<input message="tns:CORETransactions_batchResultsAckSubmitTransaction"/>

<output message="tns:CORETransactions_batchResultsAckSubmitTransactionResponse"/>

</operation>

<operation name="batchResultsRetrievalTransaction" parameterOrder="body">

<input message="tns:CORETransactions_batchResultsRetrievalTransaction"/>

<output message="tns:CORETransactions_batchResultsRetrievalTransactionResponse"/>

</operation>

<operation name="batchSubmitAckRetrievalTransaction" parameterOrder="body">

<input message="tns:CORETransactions_batchSubmitAckRetrievalTransaction"/>

<output message="tns:CORETransactions_batchSubmitAckRetrievalTransactionResponse"/>

</operation>

<operation name="batchSubmitTransaction" parameterOrder="body">

<input message="tns:CORETransactions_batchSubmitTransaction"/>

<output message="tns:CORETransactions_batchSubmitTransactionResponse"/>

</operation>

<operation name="realTimeTransaction" parameterOrder="body">

<input message="tns:CORETransactions_realTimeTransaction"/>

<output message="tns:CORETransactions_realTimeTransactionResponse"/>

</operation>

</portType>

<binding name="CORETransactionsBinding" type="tns:CORETransactions">

<soap12:binding style="document" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>

<operation name="batchResultsAckSubmitTransaction">

<soap12:operation soapAction=""/>

<input>

<soap12:body use="literal"/>

</input>

<output>

</output>

</operation>

<operation name="batchResultsRetrievalTransaction">

<input>

</input>

<output>

</output>

</operation>

<operation name="batchSubmitAckRetrievalTransaction">

<input>

</input>

<output>

</output>

</operation>

<operation name="batchSubmitTransaction">

<input>

</input>

<output>

</output>

</operation>

<operation name="realTimeTransaction">

<input>

</input>

<output>

</output>

</operation>

</binding>

<service name="CoreService">

<port binding="tns:CORETransactionsBinding" name="CORETransactionsPort">

<soap12:address location="http://AS03:8080/stomp/webservices/CORETransactions"/>

</port>

</service>

</definitions>