Salesforce Administrator/Analyst at eightCloud (Seattle, WA)
Salesforce Certified Administrator/Analyst
eightCloud is looking for a Salesforce.com Admin/Analyst to join our team in Seattle, WA. You will be working with a team of highly trained and experienced professionals with backgrounds in Sales, Sales Ops and Information Technology. If you are looking to be part of a company that is changing the way IT services are delivered and want to have a flexible and exciting career, please send us your resume.
- Certified SFDC Administrator/Consultant with 2+ years of work experience
- Proven background in Sales Ops or Information Technology
- Experience with Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud implementations/support
- Strong business analysis, communication and documentation skills
- Adept at organizing, planning and prioritizing multiple tasks
- Experience with Integration and Marketing Tools desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT or other relevant area.
- Work remotely for customers across the US
- Full medical and dental benefits
- Paid Training and Conference attendance
- 2 week paid vacation
- No travel
- Company paid laptop, ISP and Phone charges
eightCloud is a leading provider of support services for SFDC. Using a flexible subscription model designed for small to medium sized businesses, eightCloud saves companies the cost and overhead of full-time salesforce administrators, analysts, project managers and developers. Included in every subscription are free program management hours to align your salesforce implementation with your business strategy. Our support services ensure you maximize your organization's effectiveness and take full advantage of your salesforce investment.
Please send resumes and salary requirements to email@example.com to be considered for this position.
Salesforce.com Business Administrator
The Associated Press is seeking a Salesforce.com Business Administrator for our New York headquarters.
The Salesforce.com Business Administrator is responsible for the overall planning, implementation and administration of the company’s Salesforce.com customer relationship management (CRM) system and related applications. Individual will consult extensively with Sales, Sales Operations, Product, Marketing, e-Business, Technology and cross-functional support teams and work with program management and outside developers to deliver an appropriate set of business solutions and tools using the Salesforce.com platform to meet ongoing sales, marketing, support and corporate needs. The administrator will also be responsible for user onboarding and ongoing training activities.
- Help implement and provide ongoing management of AP’s Salesforce.com CRM application and its user base to support the company’s global sales teams and business initiatives.
- Proactively identify opportunities to leverage the Salesforce.com platform to improve processes, productivity and sales reporting capabilities, including lead generation, campaign management and sales effectiveness.
- Work with key stakeholder groups in developing an on-going process to identify, analyze and document business processes where Salesforce.com could provide an automated solution. Own related prioritization of improvement activities as well as process documentation and communication.
- Coordinate with the program management team on internal and external development activities, with primary responsibility for representing sales, sales operations, marketing, product, legal and finance teams.
- Work with the technology department and other cross-functional support teams to ensure seamless integration of the Salesforce.com platform and data with other company work systems.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to address strategic business issues involving sales operations and CRM system.
- Play a key role in global data governance processes related to overall data integrity and management, including integration with third-party data sources.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies and applications to benefit users and key stakeholder groups. Benchmark CRM initiatives against best practices to ensure optimal performance.
- Develop, implement, and maintain written policies and procedures for Salesforce.com administration and use.
- Formulate and conduct training sessions and written materials for users of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Communicate regularly to user groups to spread best practices, details and training on new features and functionality, and other relevant information.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5+ years of experience in managing business user engagement for a multi-dimensional, integrated CRM solution.
- Experience working with sales and technical organizations in the implementation and administration of the Salesforce.com platform in a multi-channel sales environment.
- Strong organizational, project management and planning skills with the ability to direct multiple projects in a fast-paced team environment.
- Solid understanding of sales processes and sales force optimization strategies.
- Must be a motivated, self-starter who anticipates needs, plans the work required and follows through to get desired results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to interact at all levels within the organization.
- Advanced Salesforce.com Administrator certification or equivalent experience.
- Experience in developing and implementing custom objects on the Salesforce.com platform including workflow business rules.
- Familiarity with leading AppExchange solutions for a licensing business a plus.
- Prior experience working with SAP CRM and ERP systems, and e-commerce platform integrations would be helpful.
For consideration, apply via the following URL: http://careers.ap.org/viewjob.html?erjob=22301:en_US
The Associated Press is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Seeking SF Admin in Western NY
Lawley, the 50th largest independent insurance agency in the country, is seeking a Salesforce Administrator. Located in the heart of downtown Buffalo, Lawley manages the insurance needs of some of Western New York's largest and most successful companies. Come join us at this exciting time in company history as we begin expanding Salesforce throughout our agency.
Salesforce Administrator/Developer Required
Located in Cambridge, Ontario, we are looking to move our implementation of Salesforce to the next level, and expand across the Business. We need an experienced administrator/developer to help define and implement these changes and mentor existing staff.
Immediate need, please let me know if you can help.
Seeking a Salesforce Administrator - Boston
This is your opportunity to join a newly formed inside sales growth initiative. If you have experience as a Salesforce Administrator, or have solid skills and experience using Salesforce.com, this is a great opportunity for a motivated recent college graduate or someone with a few years of sales experience looking to take their career to the next step. Location is Boston's Back Bay neighborhood.
We are looking for a high energy person who will serve as the primary point of contact for administering the Salesforce.com CRM application for our users who require maintenance, configuration, reporting and training. As part of your role you will support the Company’s sales efforts by analyzing key market metrics, including market opportunities, existing and potential clients and competitors. You will assist in the development and recommendation of sales programs and opportunities for growth.
You will be primarily responsible for developing and maintaining functional areas of data management, forecasting, account registration, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, assets, dashboards, reports and any other customization. In your role as a market analyst, you will research potential client companies throughout the world, using the internet and other means to identify potential clients interested in any or all of IHRDC's three businesses. This would also entail analyzing markets and competitors.
To be considered, you will need:
· a four year degree;
· 2 to 5 years working in depth with the Salesforce.com application;
· excellent communications skills
· the desire to have a meaningful impact on our company's continuing profitable growth.
We value initiative, flexibility and a commitment to providing excellent services and products.
You must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Sorry, but relocation assistance is not available.
Only qualified individuals will be contacted.
IHRDC provides Training, e-Learning solutions, Management Programs & Competency Development for the International Oil and Gas Industry. The company has been in business for over 40 years and is a market leader. We are privately held, and growing rapidly as a result of having leading edge products and services that are highly valued by our clients located all over the globe.