• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

With describeSoftphoneLayout() API call, i was able to retrive all the softphonelayout settings.

My doubt is with "DescribeSoftphoneScreenPopOption". In this, i could see 3 settings as matchType,screenPopData, screenPopType where matchType=MultipleMatches/NoMatch/PopToEntity and screenPopType=PopToSearch/PopToEntity/PopToVisualforce. Whats that screenPopData is? Its value is always "null". Any suggestion would be of great help

-Kayal

• February 07, 2012

Hi All,

In my c# application, is it possible to retrive the list of Visualforce pages created in SF through Your Name | Setup Develop | Pages?? Is there any API call available for this option??

Any suggestion would be of great help.

-Kayal

• February 06, 2012

Hi All,

In my c# application, is it possible to retrive the list of Visualforce pages created in SF through Your Name | Setup Develop | Pages?? Any suggestion would be of great help.

-Kayal

• February 06, 2012

We need to programatically get the configuration settings("Screen Pop Settings") that the user has selected in the SoftPhone Layout section.

Navigate to: Your Name | Setup | Customize | Call Center | SoftPhone Layouts 

Click "Edit" next to your standard softphone layout and scroll to :CTI 2.0 or Higher Settings". We have four types of record-matching row

1."Screen pops open within:"  with the Screen Pop Options as 

1.1 Existing browser window

1.2 New browser window or tab  

2."No matching records"  with the Screen Pop Options as 

2.1 Don't pop any screen

2.2 Pop to new

2.3 Pop to Visualforce page

3. "Single-matching record" with the Screen Pop Options as 

3.1 Don't pop any screen

3.2 Pop detail page

3.3 Pop to Visualforce page

4."Multiple-matching records" with the Screen Pop Options as 

4.1 Don't pop any screen

4.2 Pop to search page

4.3 Pop to Visualforce page

My Question is, is it possible to get this selected "Screen Pop Options" Programatically?

-Kayal

• February 01, 2012

Hi,

1. We configured a call center adapter to listen on port 11000
  2. We have written our own custom browser connector to which would send messages to the call center adapter and thereby interface with SCC page.
  3. For every screen pop message we are sending, the softphone is popping up. We would like to know if this can be avoided as we have our own softphone
  4. Also, after configuring the call center adapter, we are getting “click to dial button” on contacts tab. When clicked, it says "Click to Dial is Disabled". We also want to remove this for our customization

-Kayal

• December 15, 2011

Hi,

1. We configured a call center adapter to listen on port 11000
  2. We have written our own custom browser connector to which would send messages to the call center adapter and thereby interface with SCC page.
  3. For every screen pop message we are sending, the softphone is popping up. We would like to know if this can be avoided as we have our own softphone
  4. Also, after configuring the call center adapter, we are getting “click to dial button” on contacts tab. When clicked, it says "Click to Dial is Disabled". We also want to remove this for our customization

-Kayal

• December 14, 2011

Hi all,

I have a custom fields in the interaction log. How can i populate values in this newly created custom fileds in interaction log? (i.e.) when a contact is opened, the default field "Name" gets populated automatically. So is it possible to populate the custom fields? Or can i override this Interaction log? Please help...Any suggestion fixing this would be of great help.

Thanks,

Kayal

• November 24, 2011

Hi all,

I want to create a new sidebar component which will display the recent task items. Have created a "new Custom Component" in "Home Page Components". 

All i have to know is about the APEX code that is to be linked for this sidebar functionality. How my APEX code should be? Explaining this in detail would be of a great help

-Kayal

• November 02, 2011

It is possible to create a new view for any record say Contact/Case/Task. Is it possible to set the Filter Criteria of the new view programatically? I just want to make use of the created view for different Filter Criterias.

For example: I'm creating a new view "MyCustomCaseView" for Case. And setting the two Filter Criterias as:
Filter Criteria1: "Status" "not equal to" "Closed" and

Filter Criteria2: "Case Origin" "equals" "Phone"

So is it possible to change this filter criteria say i need this Filter Criteria2 to be set as: "Priority" "equals" "High"? Is it possible to query the available views for the record(Contact/Case/Task) using SOQL?
Thanks in advance.

-Kayal 

• October 21, 2011

Have created a Activity Custom Field of Datatype 'Picklist' and i'm using this Custom Field in 'Task' activity. Is it possible to set values(dynamic) to this picklist from c# when a task is created? I'm using Partner wsdl in my application. Explaining this in detail would be appreciated.

-Kayal

• October 18, 2011

I'm trying to create a salesforce task in c#. Succeeded in creating a task programatically but couldn't set the Subject, Name and Related To field values.

C# Code for setting field values

sObject newTask = new sObject();

sObject[] tasks = new sObject[1];

System.Xml.XmlElement[] taskElement = new System.Xml.XmlElement[6];

System.Xml.XmlDocument taskDocument = new System.Xml.XmlDocument();

taskElement[0] = taskDocument.CreateElement("Owner");           

taskElement[0].InnerText = info.userFullName;

taskElement[1] = taskDocument.CreateElement("Status");

taskElement[1].InnerText = "Not Started";

taskElement[2] = taskDocument.CreateElement("Subject");

taskElement[2].InnerText = "Call";

taskElement[2].InnerXml = "Call";

taskElement[3] = taskDocument.CreateElement("Priority");

taskElement[3].InnerText = "Normal";

taskElement[4] = taskDocument.CreateElement("WhoId"); 

taskElement[4].InnerText = "003U0000003bY5UIAU"; //id of the Contact that is to be associated

taskElement[4].InnerXml = "003U0000003bY5UIAU";

taskElement[5] = taskDocument.CreateElement("WhatId");

taskElement[5].InnerText = "500U0000000rxp3IAA"; //id of the Case/Opportunity that is to be associated

askElement[5].InnerXml = "500U0000000rxp3IAA";

newTask.type = "Task";

tasks[0] = newTask;

SaveResult[] saveResult = service.create(tasks);

In CreateElement, I tried with "Subject" for subject field and "WhoId" for Contact field and "WhatId" for RelatedTo field but still no value is populated when the task is created. Any suggestion fixing this would be appreciated.

-Kayal

• October 14, 2011

Hi All,

With describeSoftphoneLayout() API call, i was able to retrive all the softphonelayout settings.

My doubt is with "DescribeSoftphoneScreenPopOption". In this, i could see 3 settings as matchType,screenPopData, screenPopType where matchType=MultipleMatches/NoMatch/PopToEntity and screenPopType=PopToSearch/PopToEntity/PopToVisualforce. Whats that screenPopData is? Its value is always "null". Any suggestion would be of great help

-Kayal

• February 07, 2012

Hi All,

In my c# application, is it possible to retrive the list of Visualforce pages created in SF through Your Name | Setup Develop | Pages?? Is there any API call available for this option??

Any suggestion would be of great help.

-Kayal

• February 06, 2012

Hi all,

I have a custom fields in the interaction log. How can i populate values in this newly created custom fileds in interaction log? (i.e.) when a contact is opened, the default field "Name" gets populated automatically. So is it possible to populate the custom fields? Or can i override this Interaction log? Please help...Any suggestion fixing this would be of great help.

Thanks,

Kayal

• November 24, 2011

Have created a Activity Custom Field of Datatype 'Picklist' and i'm using this Custom Field in 'Task' activity. Is it possible to set values(dynamic) to this picklist from c# when a task is created? I'm using Partner wsdl in my application. Explaining this in detail would be appreciated.

-Kayal

• October 18, 2011

I'm trying to create a salesforce task in c#. Succeeded in creating a task programatically but couldn't set the Subject, Name and Related To field values.

C# Code for setting field values

sObject newTask = new sObject();

sObject[] tasks = new sObject[1];

System.Xml.XmlElement[] taskElement = new System.Xml.XmlElement[6];

System.Xml.XmlDocument taskDocument = new System.Xml.XmlDocument();

taskElement[0] = taskDocument.CreateElement("Owner");           

taskElement[0].InnerText = info.userFullName;

taskElement[1] = taskDocument.CreateElement("Status");

taskElement[1].InnerText = "Not Started";

taskElement[2] = taskDocument.CreateElement("Subject");

taskElement[2].InnerText = "Call";

taskElement[2].InnerXml = "Call";

taskElement[3] = taskDocument.CreateElement("Priority");

taskElement[3].InnerText = "Normal";

taskElement[4] = taskDocument.CreateElement("WhoId"); 

taskElement[4].InnerText = "003U0000003bY5UIAU"; //id of the Contact that is to be associated

taskElement[4].InnerXml = "003U0000003bY5UIAU";

taskElement[5] = taskDocument.CreateElement("WhatId");

taskElement[5].InnerText = "500U0000000rxp3IAA"; //id of the Case/Opportunity that is to be associated

askElement[5].InnerXml = "500U0000000rxp3IAA";

newTask.type = "Task";

tasks[0] = newTask;

SaveResult[] saveResult = service.create(tasks);

In CreateElement, I tried with "Subject" for subject field and "WhoId" for Contact field and "WhatId" for RelatedTo field but still no value is populated when the task is created. Any suggestion fixing this would be appreciated.

-Kayal

• October 14, 2011

Hi,

I overrided case view button with a visualforce page. When I created  a service cloud console app, and opened a case record, it displays External Page. Is there a way to rename the page with the case number.

Thanks in advance.

• June 10, 2011