• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

How to achieve the standard product search and product selection page functionality using a Custom VF page.

Description:

My requrement is to search and select product for a particular pricebook.

this is same as implemented in standard functionality while selecting line items for  a quote:

ui/sales/quote/SelectSearch

Can i use the existing standard functionality in custom VF page.

Please let me know if there is any soln.

Thanks

Thanks

I have created a Managed Beta package from my Dev org. when tried to install the package on EE org it is throwing below error:

Package Not Found

The requested package does not exist or has been deleted. Please contact the package publisher for assistance. If this is a recently uploaded package, please try again soon. 

Have cretaed package from my dev org and installed in the same EE org manytimes before but this time it is failing.Have been trying number of times to install the package but the same above error is been thrown.

Please suggest a fix for this as it is quiet urjent.

Thanks,

I have created a Managed Beta package from my Dev org. when tried to install the package on EE org it is throwing below error:

Package Not Found

The requested package does not exist or has been deleted. Please contact the package publisher for assistance. If this is a recently uploaded package, please try again soon. 

Have cretaed package from my dev org and installed in the same EE org manytimes before but this time it is failing.Have been trying number of times to install the package but the same above error is been thrown.

Thanks,

When tried to retrieve the records using All Rows keyword in SOQL Query the result is 1 even if the record does not exits both in salesforce records and recycle bin. 

Steps to reproduce: 
1.Delete a record in salesforce.The record will be available in recycle bin. 

2.Try to retrieve the record using ALL ROWS in the query. 
Result: 1 Row is retrieved as the record is existing in recycle bin which is an expected behaviour. 

3.Now delete the record from recycle bin. 

4.Try retrieving the record using the same query as done in step2. 
Result: 1 Row is retrieved again as a result of query.But in this case 0 or null records should be retrieved as the record neither exist in salesforce nor in the recycle bin. 

Please provide solution for the above encountered issue as i am unable to achieve my functionality.

Hi,

I need to create a VR inorder to throw an error when tried to save a custom field of type string with all special characters in it.

Ex:   CustomField__c = '@@@@$$$%%';

In other words i dont want a field to save with only special characters in it. The special characters can exists in combination with alphanumeric characters but cant exists independantly.

Tried using ReGEX but couldn't succeed .

Please provide if any soln.

Thanks

Hi,

When i handle the validation from trigger using trigger.new.adderror('Message...') for delete functionality the error is being displayed but not in the same page it is being displayed in the system page(new page) as a runtime exception.

The error displayed is:

There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "MSG_CANNOT_DELETE_RECORD_WITH_ASSOCIATION : Record cannot be deleted because it is associated with another record.". 

Have even used return; keyword after adding the adderror functionality inorder to avoid the other operations to be handled but even then this message is being raised.

Please let me know if anyone has a soln inorder to avoid the issue.

Thanks

Package Not Found

Thanks,

Hi,

I need to create a VR inorder to throw an error when tried to save a custom field of type string with all special characters in it.

Ex:   CustomField__c = '@@@@$$$%%';

In other words i dont want a field to save with only special characters in it. The special characters can exists in combination with alphanumeric characters but cant exists independantly.

Tried using ReGEX but couldn't succeed .

Please provide if any soln.

Thanks

Hi,

When i handle the validation from trigger using trigger.new.adderror('Message...') for delete functionality the error is being displayed but not in the same page it is being displayed in the system page(new page) as a runtime exception.

The error displayed is:

There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "MSG_CANNOT_DELETE_RECORD_WITH_ASSOCIATION : Record cannot be deleted because it is associated with another record.". 

Have even used return; keyword after adding the adderror functionality inorder to avoid the other operations to be handled but even then this message is being raised.

Please let me know if anyone has a soln inorder to avoid the issue.

Thanks

Hello everybody:

I created a trigger, and now there is an exception or error message, but I do not know how to display it on  Visualforce page.

thanks for your help!

trigger SalaryRangeTrigger on JobPosition__c (before insert) 
{
 list<testtable__c> testData;

for(JobPosition__c T: Trigger.new)
 {
  if(t.Salary__c!=null)
  {
   list<Salary__c> salaryId=[select id,maxPay__c,minPay__c,SalaryName__c 
            from Salary__c
            where id=:t.Salary__c];
            for(Salary__c dataId:salaryId)
            {
                if(t.Monthly__c < dataId.minPay__c || t.Monthly__c>dataId.maxPay__c)
                {
     //Trigger.new[0].Monthly__c.addError('not a valid account');
     Trigger.new[0].addError('error messages!');
                }
                testData=new List<testtable__c>();
                testData.add(new testtable__c(minPay__c=dataId.minPay__c,maxPay__c=dataId.maxPay__c,jobId__c=dataId.SalaryName__c));
                insert testData;
            }
  }
 }
}

Trigger.new[0].addError('error messages!');

or

t.addError('error message!');t is an object;
how to Display the error on Visualforce