• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

We are using Salesforce1 mobile browser application and NOTthe salesforce1 app from apple/play store. The browser used is mobile iron Web@Work. Everything was fine till W@W 1. release but with ver 1.5 the Salesforce1 browser app started having some rendering issues. Eg. the list view on a tablet looked like the "phone" view / log a call looked like as if we are logging a call on a phone and similar examples.

We raised a case with W@W but they are clueless what changed in their new version that is causing useragent to change.  Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Web@Work 1.4.1 – Browser shows as “Chrome”. 
Web@Work 1.5 – Browser shows as “Iron”. 
 W@W 1.4 
W@W 1.5
Hi
How to open an external link upon "click" of salesforce1 action (a VF page)? I do not want to open another page where user clicks on a button to open a external website.

Thanks
Hi

I am writing a Visualforce page which displays list views of account and Opportunities. User can click "Edit" link next to the views and modify the view. The problem is that the save/cancel (saveURL/retURL) buttons do not work in Salesforce1. How should I get that working.

Thanks
Laxmi
I configured Sales path in Salesforce, and activated them too. But I dont see it in Salesforce1. Missing somethign here?
Can I add attachment (file) to a task or event record  in Salesforce1?
Thanks
Laxmi
I have a VF page on Opportunity, when a link is clicked on the page it prompts to create new contact using URL hack- /003/e?accid=.....

This is not working in Salesforce1 properly- ie not pre-populating fields. Can someone give an example to make this work? I know URL hacks do not work in Salesforce1, I need a workaround with example please.

Thanks
Hi,

I am using below code to post my data to feeds in my APEX class:
System.URL.getSalesforceBaseUrl().toExternalForm() + '/' + ld.Id;

But when accessed from Salesforce1 it is taking to full salesforce site. How can modify my code, so that if accessed from Salesforce1 it stays in Salesforce1 and do nto go to full site.

Many Thanks
Laxmi

Scenario: There is a multi select field with 10 values. I created 10 different fields, populating with either 1 or 0 depending on whether that value is selected or not. Then created a report and summarized all these 10 fields getting a grand total. I want a percentage of these values in entire object via pie chart/ combination chart or Is there any other way of doing it?

Hello,

I am implementing Case feeds and running into a problem with Log a call functionality. Whn I log a call with case feeds, it doesnt give me flexibility to update task fields as desired, say assigned to/type as given in standard "log a call" button. I can just add quick note and it is by default assigned to myself. Wondering if I am missing something/ any work around is possible.

Thanks

Hi,

SFDC expert available with 5 years of experience. I am salesforce Admin(ADM-201) and Salesforce developer(Dev-401) certified. Looking for job opportunities in Columbus, Ohio. 
Thanks
Laxmi Chawla

Hi,

I am a newbie in VF. The requirement is to select category, then render subcategory, based on subcategory selected render Zip codes. We are using different objeccts and getting the data as query. Read in VF guide that we cant render the pageblocksectionitem, so put it under output pannel. Data should be shown as links. Pls help me identfying the problem:

<apex:pageblocksection >

<apex:pageblocksectionItem >            

<b>Select categories::</b>               

<apex:repeat value="{!categories}" var="cat" id="theRepeat1">             

<apex:commandLink id="catlist"  value="{!cat.name}" rerender="subcat1">                         

<apex:param name="selectedcat" value="{!cat.name}" assignTo="{!selectedcat}"/>             

</apex:commandLink>             

<apex:outputText >&nbsp;||&nbsp;</apex:outputText>               

</apex:repeat> </apex:pageblocksectionItem></apex:pageblocksection>

<br></br>
<apex:pageblocksection ><apex:pageBlockSectionItem >

<apex:outputPanel id="subcat1">     

<b>Sub-categories:</b>               

<apex:repeat value="{!subcategories}" var="subcat" id="theRepeat2">               

<apex:commandLink id="subcatlist" value="{!subcat.name}" rerender="zip1" >                  

<apex:param name="selectedsubcat" value="{!subcat.name}" assignTo="{!selectedsubcat}"/>                </apex:commandlink>               

</apex:repeat>               

</apex:outputPanel></apex:pageBlockSectionItem>                </apex:pageblocksection>

and similar for Zip codes...

Thanks in advance for your help

Hi,

I am using below code to post my data to feeds in my APEX class:
System.URL.getSalesforceBaseUrl().toExternalForm() + '/' + ld.Id;

But when accessed from Salesforce1 it is taking to full salesforce site. How can modify my code, so that if accessed from Salesforce1 it stays in Salesforce1 and do nto go to full site.

Many Thanks
Laxmi
Hello,

We are using Salesforce1 mobile browser application and NOTthe salesforce1 app from apple/play store. The browser used is mobile iron Web@Work. Everything was fine till W@W 1. release but with ver 1.5 the Salesforce1 browser app started having some rendering issues. Eg. the list view on a tablet looked like the "phone" view / log a call looked like as if we are logging a call on a phone and similar examples.

We raised a case with W@W but they are clueless what changed in their new version that is causing useragent to change.  Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Web@Work 1.4.1 – Browser shows as “Chrome”. 
Web@Work 1.5 – Browser shows as “Iron”. 
 W@W 1.4 
W@W 1.5
I configured Sales path in Salesforce, and activated them too. But I dont see it in Salesforce1. Missing somethign here?
I have a VF page on Opportunity, when a link is clicked on the page it prompts to create new contact using URL hack- /003/e?accid=.....

This is not working in Salesforce1 properly- ie not pre-populating fields. Can someone give an example to make this work? I know URL hacks do not work in Salesforce1, I need a workaround with example please.

Thanks
Hello,

I'm using a visualforce button in custom object layout page to create related list record of another custom object. when I use the sforce.one.createrecord the SF1 navigate to the create record page but I cannot auto populate the fields just like in standard salesforce when I passed parameters in url.
the creation page looks like this:
User-added image 
The lookup fields in yellow should present a read only value that is taken from a parameter passed from.
Any solution for this or a workaround?
Hi All,

The following visualforce page when embedded in a detail record looks OK when accessed from a web browser. However, when it is accessed from Salesforce1App, its background color is white. The option "Available for Salesforce mobile apps" is checked for the page.

How can I fix it so that the same page looks properly in both the cases?

--------------------------------------
<apex:page standardController="Lead" docType="html-5.0" showHeader="false" sidebar="false">
<apex:outputText value="Hello World" />
</apex:page>
--------------------------------------

Following is the screenshot from Salesforce1 App:

salesforce1 screenshot

Thanks in advance
Madhav
Hi

Quite having a problem enabling custom buttons using visualforce page on Salesforce1.

So here’s the situation, we currently have converted an onClick javascript Clone button to a visualforce page and it is working as expected on our salesforce full site, but when it comes to the Salesforce1 app were having a problem with the behaviour of the custom button. 

1. Does URL redirections work the same for salesforce1? I mean the URL hacks that we can do for the salesforce full site just like the one on the controller below which is the URL hack for cloning records and passing additional parameters to pre-populate record details upon cloning a record.

return new PageReference('/'+ camp.Id + '/e?clone=1&00NC0000005Ijnf=Clone&00NC0000005Ijne='+ camp.Id + '&00NC0000005CNRZ=1');

2. Is there other way of customizing the clone button on salesforce1 other than overriding it with visualforce page? Already tried using URL link buttons didn’t work either.

Here's the code:

VF Page:
<!-- PSDS 1/27/2014 -D-3063 - SF1 Enhancement - convert campaign clone javascript to visualforce page to enable it on Salesforce1 App -->
<apex:page standardController="Campaign" extensions="CampaignCloneController" action="{!init}">
    <apex:form >
        <apex:actionFunction action="{!redirect}" name="redirect"/>
        <apex:actionFunction action="{!cancel}" name="cancel"/>
    </apex:form>

<script>

var allowed = {!allowed};
        <!-- Validate if user is allowed to clone campaign -->
        function validate() {
            if(allowed == false) {
                alert('Only Email campaigns with "Test" in the campaign name can be cloned');
                cancel();
            }
        }

validate();
    </script>
</apex:page>

Controller:
public class CampaignCloneController {

public string campaignID {get; set;}
    public Campaign camp {get; set;}
    static string profileName;
    public boolean allowed{get;set;}

/*
    @description: User using the clone button
    */
    static{
        profileName = [SELECT Name FROM Profile WHERE Id =: UserInfo.getProfileID()].Name;
    }

/*
    @description: Verifies if the user is allowed to use the clone button
    */
    public CampaignCloneController(ApexPages.StandardController controller) {
        camp = [SELECT Id, RecordType.Name, Name FROM Campaign WHERE Id =: controller.getID()];     

if((profileName.toUpperCase().contains('STANDARD') && !camp.RecordType.Name.toUpperCase().contains('EMAIL'))
            ||(profileName.toUpperCase().contains('STANDARD')
            && camp.RecordType.Name.toUpperCase().contains('EMAIL')
            && !camp.Name.toUpperCase().contains('TEST'))) {
            allowed = false;
        } else {
            allowed = true;
        }
    }

public PageReference init() {
        if(allowed == true) {
            return redirect();
        } else {
            return null;
        }
    }

/*
    @description redirects page to clone page
    */
    public PageReference redirect(){
        return new PageReference('/'+ camp.Id + '/e?clone=1&00NC0000005Ijnf=Clone&00NC0000005Ijne='+ camp.Id + '&00NC0000005CNRZ=1');
    }

public PageReference cancel(){
        return new PageReference('/' + camp.Id);
    }

}

Scenario: There is a multi select field with 10 values. I created 10 different fields, populating with either 1 or 0 depending on whether that value is selected or not. Then created a report and summarized all these 10 fields getting a grand total. I want a percentage of these values in entire object via pie chart/ combination chart or Is there any other way of doing it?

Hello,

I am implementing Case feeds and running into a problem with Log a call functionality. Whn I log a call with case feeds, it doesnt give me flexibility to update task fields as desired, say assigned to/type as given in standard "log a call" button. I can just add quick note and it is by default assigned to myself. Wondering if I am missing something/ any work around is possible.

Thanks

Hi all,

I have created two visualforce tabs for contact, each showing records of two diferent record types i.e Contact and Job Seeker, using enhanced list.

I want add list view buttons such as new Contact and new job seeker on visualforce page, according to the recordtype.

Is it possible to do so. Please help me its urgent.

With Regards,

Palak Agarwal

Hi,

I am a newbie in VF. The requirement is to select category, then render subcategory, based on subcategory selected render Zip codes. We are using different objeccts and getting the data as query. Read in VF guide that we cant render the pageblocksectionitem, so put it under output pannel. Data should be shown as links. Pls help me identfying the problem:

<apex:pageblocksection >

<apex:pageblocksectionItem >            

<b>Select categories::</b>               

<apex:repeat value="{!categories}" var="cat" id="theRepeat1">             

<apex:commandLink id="catlist"  value="{!cat.name}" rerender="subcat1">                         

<apex:param name="selectedcat" value="{!cat.name}" assignTo="{!selectedcat}"/>             

</apex:commandLink>             

</apex:repeat> </apex:pageblocksectionItem></apex:pageblocksection>

<br></br>
<apex:pageblocksection ><apex:pageBlockSectionItem >

<apex:outputPanel id="subcat1">     

<b>Sub-categories:</b>               

<apex:repeat value="{!subcategories}" var="subcat" id="theRepeat2">               

<apex:commandLink id="subcatlist" value="{!subcat.name}" rerender="zip1" >                  

<apex:param name="selectedsubcat" value="{!subcat.name}" assignTo="{!selectedsubcat}"/>                </apex:commandlink>               

</apex:repeat>               

</apex:outputPanel></apex:pageBlockSectionItem>                </apex:pageblocksection>

and similar for Zip codes...

Thanks in advance for your help

Hello,

I'm using a visualforce button in custom object layout page to create related list record of another custom object. when I use the sforce.one.createrecord the SF1 navigate to the create record page but I cannot auto populate the fields just like in standard salesforce when I passed parameters in url.
the creation page looks like this:
User-added image 
The lookup fields in yellow should present a read only value that is taken from a parameter passed from.
Any solution for this or a workaround?