• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi:

Am attempting to push several components in a project from my force.com IDE environment to production.  They have associated test classes with them.

When I perform the deployment to prod, I receive the following:

Unable to deploy force.comcomponents.

Reason:
UNKNOWN EXCEPTION: An unepxected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support
797272744-17444 (678087866)

Anyone know wtf is going on here?

Tried calling support and salesforce now ONLY provides support for Premium support customers...which the end customer is not currently setup for (at this time).

Hi:

Am attempting to push several components in a project from my force.com IDE environment to production.  They have associated test classes with them.

When I perform the deployment to prod, I receive the following:

Unable to deploy force.comcomponents.

Reason:
UNKNOWN EXCEPTION: An unepxected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support
797272744-17444 (678087866)

Anyone know wtf is going on here?

Tried calling support and salesforce now ONLY provides support for Premium support customers...which the end customer is not currently setup for (at this time).

I'm puzzled

Running Eclipse Helios and Force.com IDE plug 20.0.1

• On 2011-05-20, our Sandbox was on Spring 11.  If I used the IDE and did Run Tests on class Foo, I got a full debug log of the entire class execution in the Apex Test Runner view
  • On 2011-05-23, after our Sandbox was upgraded to Summer 11, running the exact same test in the IDE on class Foo yields a vastly truncated debug log in the Apex Test Runner view. The log is only about 130KB.

I know the code executes to completion because the same Run tests in the Force.com browser Apex Classes | Run Tests yields a debug log of 3300KB using the same log filters.

As far as I can tell, it is something about Summer 11 and how the Eclipse IDE version 20.0.1 obtains the debug log.

Any ideas greatly appreciated (I'm already filtering the log to LoggingLevel.INFO and thus avoiding the noise; but I need more than 130KB of debug log to analyze my execution).