• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi ,

I am using the githhub salesforce code for creating a application on touch.salesforce. Can anyone let me know if we have a <apex: Action/> component similar to detail & list component.

I have created the list & detail page but want an editable page?

How to expose a custom object  data & VF page in salesforce touch ?

Can we run authenticated site also using Exteriors ?

Where does the images get stored in Siteforce ?Can Siteforce be used as a Library for storing & displaying images. What is the maximum storage limit for storing images in Siteforce? Does Images consume the data storage of the license Salesforce edition?

How to create input forms  using siteforce and where do we capture that data?

I'm trying to develop a number of forms that a portal user can input data, save and return to the same form at a later date.

The problem I'm experiencing is how to pre-fill the form with the answers they have already given. This is easy to achieve in a VF page or using the visual flow.

I thought it would be the same for site.com forms but I cant see any feature to call a record lookup and pre=populate the form fields.

help!

Hi 

I have an developer environment and i am new to siteforce. I dont know how to show my std object records dynamically in my siteforce pages.I searched for it but i didnt find a clue to use siteforce data services.Can any one please provide me the way to get my std object in my page and how to activate repeater in my page element.

Thanks

Avudaiappan

Can we run authenticated site also using Exteriors ?

Where does the images get stored in Siteforce ?Can Siteforce be used as a Library for storing & displaying images. What is the maximum storage limit for storing images in Siteforce? Does Images consume the data storage of the license Salesforce edition?