• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a child object (Master Detail) of the Account page that has a checkbox checked(via workflow) if the rate is below a minimum rate on the account page. Each account is only allowed a certain minimum per month. What I was going to was create a roll up summary of all records with the checkbox, however I only want it to count a record if it was created this month. What is the best way to do this? I was thinking of creating a formula field on a child object that would return true if the checkbox was checked this month, then adding that field as criteria on the roll up summary. However, I'm not exactly sure how to create that formula. Any ideas?

• March 28, 2012

Hello I need some help with a formula. I need to create a formula field on the case object that shows the date a child object record was last created. I kind of have an idea of where to start, but I'm not sure if it's possible. Any idea?

• November 28, 2011

Hello I need some help with a formula. I need to create a formula field on the case object that shows the date a child object record was last created. I kind of have an idea of where to start, but I'm not sure if it's possible. Any idea?

• November 28, 2011