• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I'm very green with the whole coding/custom building thing, but I've managed a few feats that encourage me to try some more.  What I'm trying to do is create a button on an opportunity page that when clicked, will send me (specifically me) either a task or an email.  The body of the task/email can simply give the project number of the given opportunity.  I'm just trying to make it easier for my construction leads to tell me when a job can be invoiced.  (the obvious phone call is just not working...)

Does anyone know how to do this?  BTW, we only have Salesforce Professional.

Thank you,

Val

• December 13, 2011

Hello,

I'm very green with the whole coding/custom building thing, but I've managed a few feats that encourage me to try some more.  What I'm trying to do is create a button on an opportunity page that when clicked, will send me (specifically me) either a task or an email.  The body of the task/email can simply give the project number of the given opportunity.  I'm just trying to make it easier for my construction leads to tell me when a job can be invoiced.  (the obvious phone call is just not working...)

Does anyone know how to do this?  BTW, we only have Salesforce Professional.

Thank you,

Val

• December 13, 2011