• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

when mouse is over a record the detail page should be displayed beside the record....................

when mouse is over a record the detail page should be displayed beside the record....................

Hi, 

How to display the records more than 1000 using visual force page select options. I am getting the error as 

Collection size 1,829 exceeds maximum size of 1,000. How to solve this error. Please help me.

Thanks,

Lakshmi. 

hi all,

I need all the Fields (Column Names) and its Field Values of a record from an object. Is it possible to retrieve the column names and its corresponding values for multiple records and display it in a table in my visualforce page? 

i wanna display the column names on the first column of the table and 1st records values in 2nd column (values must be displayed to the corresponding to the column name in 2nd column) and 2nd records values in 3rd column and 3rd in 4th column. so totally four columns. how to do this, is this possible to do using visualforce page?? please help me as i am new to sfdc.. thanks in advance...

thanks,

abivenkat,

SFDC Learner