• salesofrce developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I am having small confusion.Is dev-401 exam known as Platform dev-1 or is it different.

Thanks,
Deepak.
I am not presented with the option to add a 'New' Fields & Relationship on the Event - object manager. Can someone explain to me why this Object is not showing this option whilst the other objects are? Greatly appreciated. 
User-added image
public class SaveAndNew
{
 ApexPages.StandardController con;
 public String queryString {get;set;}
 public  SaveAndNew(ApexPages.StandardController controller) 
 {
     con = controller;
     PageReference thisPage = ApexPages.currentPage();
     List<String> url = thisPage.getUrl().split('\\?');
     queryString = url[1];
     System.debug('----->>'+queryString);

} 
 public PageReference saveNew() 
 { 
 try
 {
 con.save(); 
 Schema.DescribeSObjectResult describeResult = con.getRecord().getSObjectType().getDescribe();
 PageReference pr = new PageReference('/' + describeResult.getKeyPrefix() + '/e?'+ queryString); 
 pr.setRedirect(true);
 return pr;
 }catch(System.DMLException e) {
return null;
 }
 }
 }
Hi!,
I am having trouble with the above Trailhead module.

Here is my Challenge:
Create a custom list view
Lance Park, one of Ursa Major Solar’s sales reps, wants to see a list of opportunities that are in the late stages of negotiation or have high probability to close, or both. Step into Lance’s shoes and make that happen.
  • Use the App Launcher to open the Sales app
  • Create a list view for opportunities named High Probability Opportunities
  • Let all users see the list view
  • The list should show only opportunities whose stage is Proposal/Price Quote and Negotiation/Review, and whose probability is greater than or equal to 50%.
I already created a custom list view namely - High Probability Opportunities as under:
On this page :https://na50.lightning.force.com/one/one.app#/sObject/Opportunity/list?filterName=00B6A0000030MhaUAE

The error that I am getting is:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'High Probability Opportunities' list view does not appear to be configured correctly. It should show only opportunities whose stage is 'Proposal/Price Quote' and 'Negotiation/Review', and whose probability is greater than or equal to 50%.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,