• 234 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, could you please tell me, how to disable a single contact completly without deleting and e.g. not showing the emailadress and telefon number? (Enabling of the contact should only be able for the admins) Thanks!
  • February 21, 2012

Hi Can anyone help me out over the cloud flow designer data elements and also give some examples using data elements in cloud flow designer?

• February 14, 2012

Hi Guys,

Is it possible to get a list of workflow through apex. Can we know which object  is running how many types of workflow through Apex. Can we access workflow through Apex. Please advice someone on this. It's really appreciated.

Thanks,

• February 13, 2012

Hi All

I know we can wirte code as <apex:inputField required="true"/> to make this field required highlight and checking.

Can we make code same style for other component? such as <apex:selectList>, <apex: inputText>

I wrote as <apex:selectList required="true"/>, but no required highlight on visualforce page.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks

Kunlun

Hi Devs,

Recently I come across with a strange Issue....

Have you ever come across..

I'm just trying to return list of Accounts. It says like thisStrange Issue

http://screencast.com/t/vxgtNJUG3

What could be the reason?

Thanks & Regards,

Shravan

Hi,

We have a requirement to update the account owner using apex.
After identifying the user who should be the new account owner, I need to verify if that user has a profile that has read access to the Account object.
Through the API, the system allows me to specify any user (even inactive users) as the account owner.
For custom objects however, when I specify an inappropriate user as the record owner, the system throws an exception.

Any help on how to validate the account owner's permission before assigning ownership would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jerun Jose

Hi ,

I have create a VF Page on page i am fetching First Name, Last Name ,User Name from My custom Object User 

i want when i type username if that user name is already stored in user record then it will show a message this user name already exist .

Thank You !!

HI All,

Anybody has recently appeared for the Sales clound certification exam, if yes could you please share some sample questions

HI

i have a requirment where i have created a VF page and this VF page is used in the Account page layout as a Inline VF page.

Within this VF page i have created a link which is opening another VF page in an Overlay.

But when i click on this link this overlay diables the complete VF page, which is expected result as This VF page is the Parent of this link.

But what i want that this overlay will disable the complete Account page layout instead of only disabling the inline VF page.

Let say the

page which has the link as Parent

Account  page layout as grand parent

and the page opening in overlay after clicki that link as Child

so currently Child is hiding Parent only, what i want that child will hide the Garnd parent as well.

Please let me know if somebody has a solution for this

HI I want to let user upload an Image from a VF page and want that image available publicly (outside SFDC or in SFDC site)

i tried by storing it in a document folder, but its not working for me.

https://c.ap1.content.force.com/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=01590000000OsULAA0

the above URL is only accessible within SFDC only. no outside

Hi I have created a custom object "Referral__c" and within this object there is a custom field  "Physician_s_Signature__c" of TypeRich text

I have created a VF page to take input from user and user suppose to upload a image in this rich text box, when I upload this image in text from SFDC itself it works fine.

But when I used this page within a SFDC site and try to upload a image in that rich text box, it gives me authentication error, please see the details below

Ant help would be highly appreciate

this is how  i used this field in VF page

<apex:inputfield value="{!Referral__c.Physician_s_Signature__c}"/> 

Error message

Timestamp: 26/05/12 10:13:11 PM

Error: CSRF protect string not added to servlet response.

Source File: http://ebsc-developer-edition.ap1.force.com/apexpages/ckeditor/_source/plugins/sfdcImage/dialogs/sfd...

Line: 172

Timestamp: 26/05/12 10:13:11 PMError: CSRF protect string not added to servlet response.Source File: http://ebsc-developer-edition.ap1.force.com/apexpages/ckeditor/_source/plugins/sfdcImage/dialogs/sfd... 172

Hi I have created a custom object "Referral__c" and within this object there is a custom field  "Physician_s_Signature__c" of Type Rich text

I have created a VF page to take input from user and user suppose to upload a image in this rich text box, when I upload this image in text from SFDC itself it works fine.

But when I used this page within a SFDC site and try to upload a image in that rich text box, it gives me authentication error, please see the details below

Ant help would be highly appreciate

this is how  i used this field in VF page

<apex:inputfield value="{!Referral__c.Physician_s_Signature__c}"/> 

Error message

Timestamp: 26/05/12 10:13:11 PM

Error: CSRF protect string not added to servlet response.

Source File: http://ebsc-developer-edition.ap1.force.com/apexpages/ckeditor/_source/plugins/sfdcImage/dialogs/sfdcImage.js?t=B49E5BQ

Line: 172

Timestamp: 26/05/12 10:13:11 PMError: CSRF protect string not added to servlet response.Source File: http://ebsc-developer-edition.ap1.force.com/apexpages/ckeditor/_source/plugins/sfdcImage/dialogs/sfdcImage.js?t=B49E5BQLine: 172

Hi All,

I have a requirement with me in which i want to set the FROM email address in the out going email. i found thet Orgwide email address will resolve my issue. but even after using that only the sender display name is changed the Fromemail address is still the same.

Before using Org wide Email address From address in email

no-reply@salesforce.com; on behalf of;<current User name>

After using Org wide Email address From address in email ( i have set XXX name xxx@yyy.com)

no-reply@salesforce.com; on behalf of XXX

But i am expecting

xxx@yyy.com; on behalf of XXX

Code

in the code i set setOrgWideEmailAddress

mail.setOrgWideEmailAddressid( id of Org wide Email address record id);

Please let me know wat exacltly i sthe issue, or do we ave any other solution of setting from address?

Is there any way to get the List of Visual Force pages in My Org pragmatically?

I have information and URL link on a record. Looking to use a custom button to email Admin of broken link? I know how to create the button just not sure how to create the code for this. Can anyone provide information for this?

I'm trying to get the amount of Opportunities that are Won to roll up to the accounts to be used for additional segregation

Looks like the Opportunity Products will roll up to the Opportunity, but those amounts will not roll up to the Account

Is there a way around this, am i going to need a class rather than a formula?

Hi, could you please tell me, how to disable a single contact completly without deleting and e.g. not showing the emailadress and telefon number? (Enabling of the contact should only be able for the admins) Thanks!
  • February 21, 2012

Is it possible to fetch the look up field as a picklist in cloud flow desiner ?

• February 20, 2012

I;m trying to use SQL in a trigger, and it works as long as I don't use the WHERE clause. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? All I know is that it's not bringing back any records -- is it the syntax? I've checked the spelling of the fields.

Idea mainIdea = [SELECT Id, PostId__c from Idea WHERE PostId__c = :c.ParentId LIMIT 1];

PostId__c is a field I've added to Idea, and c is a FeedComment.

Hi,

I got this error trying to create this test class:

@isTest private with sharing class Opportunity
{
    static testMethod void Opportunity()
    {
        Test.startTest();
        List<Opportunity> lstOp= new List<Opportunity>();
        for(Integer iCount = 0; iCount < 20; iCount++)
        {
            Opportunity objOpp = new Opportunity();
            objOpp .Account= 'Test';
            objOpp .Name= '11111';
            objOpp .StageName= 'Visit';
            objOpp .CloseDate= Date.today();

lstOp.Add(objOpp);
        }
        insert lstOp;
        Test.StopTest();
    }
   }

I have tried

Account

AccountName

Account__c

Account__r

Account__r.id

And always the same errror??

Thank you

• February 15, 2012

Hi,

how to count number of opportunities related to contact,

total number of opportunities field on contact should be increment/decrement when opp is created/deleted.

how to solve it, pl help me with sample code.

Hi All,

I have a requirement with me in which i want to set the FROM email address in the out going email. i found thet Orgwide email address will resolve my issue. but even after using that only the sender display name is changed the Fromemail address is still the same.

Before using Org wide Email address From address in email

no-reply@salesforce.com; on behalf of;<current User name>

After using Org wide Email address From address in email ( i have set XXX name xxx@yyy.com)

no-reply@salesforce.com; on behalf of XXX

But i am expecting

xxx@yyy.com; on behalf of XXX

Code

in the code i set setOrgWideEmailAddress

mail.setOrgWideEmailAddressid( id of Org wide Email address record id);

Please let me know wat exacltly i sthe issue, or do we ave any other solution of setting from address?

Hi,

Can any one provide a sample code to perform the Rollup Sum() Trigger.

Thanks

Hi All,

i need to track role hierarchy changees.

example:

A and B are Sales Managers, here X is reporting to A and Y is reporting to B for some period.

later my Role hierarchy is changed like, now Y is reporting to A and X is reporting to B.

Then i want to track these changes on role hierarchy.

is this possible to track in salesforce.

Regds,

Buss

Cerified Developer

• February 14, 2012

Hi Can anyone help me out over the cloud flow designer data elements and also give some examples using data elements in cloud flow designer?

• February 14, 2012

Hi,

I wanna build an extention of  Task StandardController.The purpose is given below:

This extention should have a method in its constructor.This method should change the Status field of that individual task record from valu 'Read' to 'Unread'.

I will add an inline vf page in detail page of Task, as soon as it gets loaded ,the method in Constructor of extention class should change status field value from 'Read' to Unread' for that individual record!!! 

I'm designing some flows for which I'd like the finishLocation behavior to change depending on the path of the flow.  Depending what happens in the flow, I need users to end up at different pages when the flow is over.  Is there a way to do that without writing custom code?

• February 13, 2012

Hi

I have an object named viewing and I have 3 fields on it.

Start Time(Date/Time), End Time(Date/Time) and feedback notes(Text)

As soon as the user fills up the start time and end time and saves the record, then the Feedback notes field needs to become mandatory automatically. So if the user tries to edit the viewing, he needs to fill out the feedback notes for sure.

Can anyone please tell me how to do it.

Thanks

Finny

• February 13, 2012

I am looking to set up flow and was wanting to prepoluate varibales with User.AccountID and User.ContactID  I'm not seeing where I can access user variables in Flow.  Am I missing something?

Is it possible to return multiple records within Flow designer on a lookup?

I have not seen a way to loop through result set and assign to a variable[0,1,2...] which could be displayed on a text screen.