• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Folks,

I would like to make form which submits data to object. The spring 12 release features a form element. But I am not able to see form element in studio under Page elements. Attached here with is snapshot of studio.  

If  its because of Pre-release version, In such case how can I add this form functionality to mysite in my current studio.

Thanking you.

Love,

Nikhil

Link: http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6573/formly.png

Hey Folks,

I was looking on developing a sample ecommerce site using SIte Force. I did find a partner solution for this but i would love to do this on own using siteforce only.  So basically i have following two questions ?

1) Availibility Custom widgets for Paypal or other payment gateways. Where can I find them ?          

1.A ] -->  If there is None,  what are other ways to achieve it. The one I can see is adding paypal JavaScript API to files and uploading them.

2) Question 2 is also because of need of writing custom code and using custom query on custom data for all reasons. 

Description:- Currently siteforce exposes builtin data objects using data repeater elements. Data repeater elements in turn expose built in data object(Yes we can create new and custom). But I can only select certain fields in repeater view thus i cannot query multiple data sources. The solution I see is every time I need this I create a data view (object) and use it but don't feel comfortable with it since queries on data (much like SQL queries) are expected to change now and then.  

I would be highly grateful for the help.

Thanking you .

Love,

Nikhil

Hey Folks,

I was looking on developing a sample ecommerce site using SIte Force. I did find a partner solution for this but i would love to do this on own using siteforce only.  So basically i have following two questions ?

1) Availibility Custom widgets for Paypal or other payment gateways. Where can I find them ?          

1.A ] -->  If there is None,  what are other ways to achieve it. The one I can see is adding paypal JavaScript API to files and uploading them.

2) Question 2 is also because of need of writing custom code and using custom query on custom data for all reasons. 

Description:- Currently siteforce exposes builtin data objects using data repeater elements. Data repeater elements in turn expose built in data object(Yes we can create new and custom). But I can only select certain fields in repeater view thus i cannot query multiple data sources. The solution I see is every time I need this I create a data view (object) and use it but don't feel comfortable with it since queries on data (much like SQL queries) are expected to change now and then.  

I would be highly grateful for the help.

Thanking you .

Love,

Nikhil