• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

We need to migrate some data into salesforce, that includes some file attachements also.

Is it possible to import data using dataloader or any other tool?

Thanks,

Tej.

• January 31, 2012

Hi,

I want to ask is it possible to hide number of records value from group by section in Summary Report? I just want to show the field name in group by section and hide the record's number next to it. Any suggestions would be great..

Thanks..

Hi All,

I had deactivated a user, which i want to activate once again.

However, i am not ablr to find that user in "All Users List"

Could you please tell me the steps to re-activate the user

Thanks in Advance

Rajat

Hi,

We need to migrate some data into salesforce, that includes some file attachements also.

Is it possible to import data using dataloader or any other tool?

Thanks,

Tej.

• January 31, 2012

Hi ,

Iam trying to create a record type in solutions and adding a solution process to the Record Type. But its giving me error as "Duplicate values not allowed " under the Record type label. Not sure why its giving error

Thanks

I need to display the record which is having attachments in reports or views.

• January 25, 2012

I am curious if there is a way to send an attachmemt id from a Custom Object to the out of the box Email functionality with a Custom button. I currently use a global web service to send an email with an attachment but it all occurs behind the scene and the user can not interact with the web service. I don't want to create a VF Page to mimic the Email Functionality. 

Quote PDF allows me to do it by sending the docid. Is there a way to to the same thing on a Custom Object if I generate the PDF as an Attachment for the custom object?

• January 24, 2012