• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a simple bit of Javascript written in a homepage sidebar component that is hiding the 6 icons you see on an Event record that take you to the calendar. It works perfectly on the browser, but on an iPad it does not work.

My iPad is an iPad Air with IOS 7.1.2 running. I have ensured that javascript is turned on in the settings and have tried troubleshooting this as best I can wiith no luck.

Below is the Javascript in the homepage component:

<br><script type="text/javascript" src="https://na15.salesforce.com/resource/1403024447000/jQuery1_11_1"></script><script type="text/javascript"> $(document).ready( function() { var test = window.top.location.pathname.substring(1,4);var test1= window.top.location.pathname.substring(1,6); if(test == '00U') {    $("div ").removeClass("calendarHeaderBG calendarHeader");}  } ); </script>
We have a visualforce page that is throwing an error in IE8. When we try to fill in a lookup field we get this error on the page:

Line: 1500
Char: 53
Code: 0

We looked up line 1500 of the JS code provided by Salesforce and it is listed below:

AutoCompleteInputElement.isInServiceDesk=function(){return Sfdc&&null!==Sfdc.resolve("Sfdc.support.servicedesk")||window.parent.Sfdc&&null!==window.parent.Sfdc.resolve("Sfdc.support.servicedesk")};

This error message only appears in IE8 and no other browser. Can anyone provide insight into what this error is all about and how we could potentially address it?

I am trying to implement a very simple auto sharing Salesforce to Salesforce trigger and it is throwing an error that makes no sense. I am developing this in the Sandbox and I have created a connection to another sandbox.

Invalid_Partner_Network_Status

I have been debugging things so that I know the ConnectionId, LocalRecordId, and ParentRecordId's are all accurate. The problem is that when it goes to insert the connection it throws the error above. 

Now according to the PartnerNetworkRecordConnection page below, this error is thrown when either the connecting org is not subscribing to the object that is being shared OR when you try to share a record that is already being shared. Neither of these can be the case as I am running the trigger as an 'AFTER INSERT' trigger so the opportunity is brand new. And I can manually share and accept the opportunity with the other sandbox org.

Why else could this error be thrown??? 

Please help!

http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/sforce_api_objects_partnernetworkrecordconnection.htm   

I am trying to implement a very simple auto sharing Salesforce to Salesforce trigger and it is throwing an error that makes no sense. I am developing this in the Sandbox and I have created a connection to another sandbox.

Invalid_Partner_Network_Status

I have been debugging things so that I know the ConnectionId, LocalRecordId, and ParentRecordId's are all accurate. The problem is that when it goes to insert the connection it throws the error above. 

Now according to the PartnerNetworkRecordConnection page below, this error is thrown when either the connecting org is not subscribing to the object that is being shared OR when you try to share a record that is already being shared. Neither of these can be the case as I am running the trigger as an 'AFTER INSERT' trigger so the opportunity is brand new. And I can manually share and accept the opportunity with the other sandbox org.

Why else could this error be thrown??? 

Please help!

http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/sforce_api_objects_partnernetworkrecordconnection.htm   

Hi.

I have been working through this article which shows how to set up a Salesforce2Salesforce connection:

http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/An_Introduction_to_Salesforce_to_Salesforce

I have managed to set up the connection between the two installations but the code for the automation doesn't seem to work. 

What I want to be able to do is create an apex trigger on a custom object (myObject_c) which when created automatically puts the myObject_c and parent Account object across to the partner. My code looks like:

trigger shareWithPartner on myObject_c(after insert) {
PartnerNetworkRecordConnection newConnection =
                    new PartnerNetworkRecordConnection(
                        ConnectionId = networkId,
                        LocalRecordId = newContact.Id,
                        SendClosedTasks = false,
                        SendOpenTasks = false,
                        SendEmails = false,
                        ParentRecordId = myObject_c.AccountId);
insert newConnection;
}

but I get the error that networkId variable doesn't exist. Do I need to put in the connection id for the partner relationship in here? If I use the Id that is present in the url when I look at the connection:

https://na7.salesforce.com/p/pnetwork/Response/d?id=xyz123456789

in the code then I get the following errors:

ConnectionId = xyz123456789,
returns: Compile Error: expecting a right parentheses, found 'xyz123456789'