• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created a process builder that kicks off a flow on creation of an opportunity with a particular record type to create a quote with a quote line item. The flow ends with a quote sync element. If I take the quote sync element out of the flow, my process & flow work perfectly. As soon as I add the sync element, I receive the following error when trying to save my opportunity:

--------
An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! 

Error ID: 21738981-503988 (-1330292421)

Click here to return to the previous page.
-----

If I take the element out of the quote and manually sync the quote from the quote record, it syncs with no problem. It is only when I am automating the syncing in the flow that there is an issue. I contacted Salesforce support and they said that they cannot support this issue because it is in a flow and they do not support flow issues. 

I have automated quote syncing in a flow with other client orgs so know it can be done. Any assistance anyone could offer would be great!

I have a workflow with a field update where I am trying to populate the standard "Description" field on an Event record when it is created. Below is the formula for my field update:

"Employee: " & [Hours__c].Project_Assignment__c.Internal_Resource__c.FirstName & " " & [Hours__c].Project_Assignment__c.Internal_Resource__c.LastName &BR()
& "Location: " & [Hours__c].Location__c &BR()
&"Special Notes/Equipment: " & [Hours__c].Special_Notes_Equipment_Needed__c &BR()
&"Scheduled By: " & [Hours__c].Scheduled_By__c &BR()
&"Dates of all corresponding training sessions: " &[Hours__c].Dates_of_Corresponding_Training_Sessions__c &BR()
&"Cost/Notes on Related Charges: " & [Hours__c].Cost_Notes_on_Related_Charges__c &BR() 
&"Invoice Number: " & TEXT([Hours__c].Invoice_Number__c)&BR()
&[Hours__c].Hours_URL__c

When it outputs to the description field on the Event, it looks like this: 

Employee: Joe Brown_BR_ENCODED_Location: Testing Again_BR_ENCODED_Special Notes/Equipment: Testing_BR_ENCODED_Scheduled By: Test User_BR_ENCODED_Dates of all corresponding training sessions: Testing_BR_ENCODED_Cost/Notes on Related Charges: Testing_BR_ENCODED_Invoice Number: _BR_ENCODED_Click here to access the related hours record in Salesforce:https://xxx.salesforce.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I saw posts on the forum that indicated this had been an issue prior to 2007 but in 2007, Salesforce made a change that resolved it. Can you please help?
I have a custom object called "Location" with a master-detail relationship to Opportunity and a lookup relationship to Quote. When I create a quote from the opportunity, I would like to populate all location records on the Opportunity with the new Quote ID. We need to do this so that I can display the Location records on the Quote Template (PDF). 

I think I need an after insert trigger on Quote so once I save the quote, the trigger will grab all Location records where the Location Opportunity ID = Quote Opportunity ID, then populate Quote ID on the Location records in the retrieved list. I'm not a developer so am hoping someone can help! Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

I am working on a project in the NPSP. I'm very new to coding so am hoping to get some guidance on how to go about doing a couple of things on the Donation (Opportunity) object:

1. There are two lookup fields - one to a custom object called "Funds" and one to Campaigns. I need to enter a Fund via lookup, then have the Campaign field default to the "Default Campaign" value from that Fund record but be overrideable (so can't use formula).
  2. There is an auto-number field on the Donation. There are situations where I would need to clone the Donation record and override the auto-number to populate that field on the clones with the original Donation record rather than a new auto-number.

Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated!!

Missy

I have a workflow with a field update where I am trying to populate the standard "Description" field on an Event record when it is created. Below is the formula for my field update:

"Employee: " & [Hours__c].Project_Assignment__c.Internal_Resource__c.FirstName & " " & [Hours__c].Project_Assignment__c.Internal_Resource__c.LastName &BR()
& "Location: " & [Hours__c].Location__c &BR()
&"Special Notes/Equipment: " & [Hours__c].Special_Notes_Equipment_Needed__c &BR()
&"Scheduled By: " & [Hours__c].Scheduled_By__c &BR()
&"Dates of all corresponding training sessions: " &[Hours__c].Dates_of_Corresponding_Training_Sessions__c &BR()
&"Cost/Notes on Related Charges: " & [Hours__c].Cost_Notes_on_Related_Charges__c &BR() 
&"Invoice Number: " & TEXT([Hours__c].Invoice_Number__c)&BR()
&[Hours__c].Hours_URL__c

When it outputs to the description field on the Event, it looks like this: 

Employee: Joe Brown_BR_ENCODED_Location: Testing Again_BR_ENCODED_Special Notes/Equipment: Testing_BR_ENCODED_Scheduled By: Test User_BR_ENCODED_Dates of all corresponding training sessions: Testing_BR_ENCODED_Cost/Notes on Related Charges: Testing_BR_ENCODED_Invoice Number: _BR_ENCODED_Click here to access the related hours record in Salesforce:https://xxx.salesforce.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I saw posts on the forum that indicated this had been an issue prior to 2007 but in 2007, Salesforce made a change that resolved it. Can you please help?