• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have recently implemented timestaamp on  LiveAgent Chat in my developer org.Would like to is there any way to align the customer chat & his timestamp to left and agent's chat and his timestamp to right.

Thanks,
Mridula

Hi,

My scenario is given below:

Iam trying to query from Article types(Knowledge)through Apex controller   when I choose the channel display as either Public Knowledge base,Customer,Partner.But Iam not able to query the article types which have only channel display as 'Public Knowledge Base'

SELECT Id,KnowledgeArticleId,PublishStatus,Close_Case_Approver__c,CreatedById FROM Admin_FAQ__kav where ValidationStatus='Contribute' AND  IsVisibleInPkb= true 

But if I select the check box under  Channel Display as 'Internal App' and then select the option Public Knowledge Base,im able to fetch that record through SOQL query.Below wriiten the code

My question is :Is there any way to query the articles whose channel display is selected only as'Public Knowledge Base'

Hi, i want to avoid XSS attack for the below line of statemnt.

<apex:pageBlock id="Guides" rendered="{!SampleController.isGuides}" >
<apex:dataTable value="{!SampleController.GuDocument}" var="doc" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" columns="1" width="100%">
<apex:column >
<b><apex:outputLink value="{!doc.url}" target="_blank" onfocus="" > {!doc.Header} </apex:outputLink></b>
<br/><br/><apex:outputText value="{!doc.Data}" ></apex:outputText><br/><br/>
</apex:column>
</apex:dataTable>
</apex:pageBlock>

But for the above line marked in red color have escape attribute(escape=false) since im getting that value from a field which is a rich text area.But i want to avoid using escape=false inorder to prevent XSS attack.If I removed the escape attribute it  will show the html tag with the text.(eg:.<span style="font-size: 10.0pt; color: blue; "><br><br><br><br></span>)im not able to see any html tags in that fields.How i will avoid to dispaly those html tags and it should not affect the XSS attack.CAn anyone please help out of this

Hi, 

I have one javascript variable which is used in the visualforcepage.(isUploadPressed).Iwant to use it another visual forcepage.How to do it..Can anyone help me out of this

Thanks

Mridu

Hi,

I want to do a rerendering on one picklist called Change on the page load(for decreasing & increasing the width).The rerendering is done by apex:actionfunction .Its working fine.But there is one lag,after pageload it will take 2 or 3 sec and then the change drop down will come proper(width normal).I did like  this

<apex:form id="pageForm">
<!-- *>************* Action Functions *************** --> 

*<apex:actionfunction name="onload" rerender="alertstabPanel,theTabPanel,DNDataPanelId,PCNDataPanelId,RICDataPanelId,dat

ePickerPanel" /> 

How to call this on page load

Any idea..

Hi, i want to avoid XSS attack for the below line of statemnt.

<apex:pageBlock id="Guides" rendered="{!SampleController.isGuides}" >
<apex:dataTable value="{!SampleController.GuDocument}" var="doc" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" columns="1" width="100%">
<apex:column >
<b><apex:outputLink value="{!doc.url}" target="_blank" onfocus="" > {!doc.Header} </apex:outputLink></b>
<br/><br/><apex:outputText value="{!doc.Data}" ></apex:outputText><br/><br/>
</apex:column>
</apex:dataTable>
</apex:pageBlock>

But for the above line marked in red color have escape attribute(escape=false) since im getting that value from a field which is a rich text area.But i want to avoid using escape=false inorder to prevent XSS attack.If I removed the escape attribute it  will show the html tag with the text.(eg:.<span style="font-size: 10.0pt; color: blue; "><br><br><br><br></span>)im not able to see any html tags in that fields.How i will avoid to dispaly those html tags and it should not affect the XSS attack.CAn anyone please help out of this

Hii

The below code is written in a controller 

it this code i am getting an Exception : system limit Exception : to may DML statements 

i am not able to get this ...i haven't write nay DML in loop........

and if there is an exception , why code is not going to catch statements.....the  debug is not showing in debug lig which i written in catch statements

here is the code :

public PageReference saveProfilePic()
  {
    system.debug('EEEEEEEEE'+'in saveProfilePic function');
  //Contact to update  
        List<Contact> conToUpdate = new List<Contact>() ;  
        conToUpdate = [select id,ranu__StoreImageUrl__c from contact where id =: contactId] ;  

//Inserting image parth  
        if(conToUpdate.size() > 0)  
        {  
            conToUpdate[0].ranu__StoreImageUrl__c = 'https://c.ap1.content.force.com/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=' + selectedImage;  
            try
            {
            update conToUpdate[0] ;  
            }
            catch(Exception e)
            {
              system.debug('CCCCCCCCCC');

ApexPages.addmessage(new ApexPages.message(ApexPages.severity.FATAL,e.getMessage()));

}
        }  
        return null ;  

}

Hi,

I want to call an actionFunction upon page load and I'm not sure how to do it. The <page> tag has an action attribute but that's only for calling controller methods.

Any help is appreciated!