• 24 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My organization is experiencing internal Salesforce/Oracle errors when using certain custom VF pages in our Salesforce Community.  The error messages look like this:
Error Message ($Site.ErrorMessage): Error occurred while loading a Visualforce page.
Error Description ($Site.ErrorDescription): common.apex.runtime.impl.ExecutionException: ORA-20001:
ORA-06512: at "SLEEPY.CAUTHSESSION", line 811
ORA-01403: no data found
ORA-06512: at line 1 
SQLException while executing plsql statement: {?=call cAuthSession.get_session_key_nc(?,?)}(EXCLUDED, false)

We don't have perfect steps to reproduce the issue, but we've identified a couple scenarios which often make this happen.  I've listed the scenarios below.  This is currently affecting at least two users in our production environment and in a sandbox. We opened case #10907381 but it was closed, and we were told to file the bug report here.

For all of these scenarios, it's helpful to keep the Developer Console open so you can access logs.

Scenario 1: Page Opens Normally in ClientConnect Community
0) Start from Health Leads Internal
1) Switch to the Community called "ClientConnect"
2) Go to this VF page: https://healthleads.force.com/clientconnect/apex/MyDeskReports
3) Page opens normally

Scenario 2: Page Crashes in Advocate Management Community
1) Switch to the Community called "Advocate Management"
2) Go to this VF page - https://healthleads.force.com/advocates/apex/MyDeskReports
3) Crash! if you open up the log in the Developer Console, the error message displayed.

Scenario 3: Page Crashes If You Were Ever In Advocate Management
Now that you've completed scenario 2, go back and try scenario 1 again.  While it worked before, this time it crashes.
  • September 03, 2014

Let's say I have a production environment with a report named Sample_Report_A.  I create a sandbox, and edit that report giving it a new unique name of Sample_Report_B.  If I then deploy that report back to Production, will it overwrite the original Sample_Report_A, or will they both exist?

What about with Dashboards?

Thanks,

Benj

• July 11, 2012

I'm using the Force.com IDE version Spring '12 (24.0.0).

When i subscribe to dashboards, all I can get are the XML for the dashboard folders, and not the XML for the dashboards themselves (what I'd expect from looking at http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api_meta/Content/meta_dashboard.htm#FilteredDashboardSample.  Is there a way to subscribe to the specific dashboards themselves?

• June 01, 2012

Hi,

I'm seeing a consistent and baffling problem with the calculations of FY (across several different organizations).  Has anyone else seen this, can you explain the behavior, or propose a work-around?

The problem is that FISCAL_YEAR() returns a value off by one.

To reproduce the problem:

1. Double-check your FY settings.  Let's say Sept-Aug for simplicity, but this holds across FY.  FY is named by Ending Month.
  2. With these settings, today must be in FY 2012 - we are between Sept 2011 and August 2012, which is FY 2012.
  3. Create a new closed opportunity, with a close date of today.  Logic compels that the opportunity must be in the current fiscal year, which per (2) is 2012.
  4. Note the Opportunity ID.  Open up the Developer Console, paste the following code, and change the opp ID accordingly:

AggregateResult[] ar = [SELECT FISCAL_YEAR(CloseDate) fy FROM Opportunity

WHERE Id = '006A000000GjODf' GROUP BY FISCAL_YEAR(CloseDate)];

System.debug('FISCAL YEAR IS: ');

System.debug(ar.get(0).get('fy'));

1. Check the output - it displays a FY of 2011 instead of 2012.
  2. I'm seeing this consistent pattern:  FISCAL_YEAR() is returning one fiscal year too low for all opportunities.

Has anyone else seen this, can you explain the behavior, or propose a work-around?

• April 19, 2012

In my org, managers have support staff who (among other things) clean up their unresolved items.  Since the unresolved items screen can't be shared, I was wondering whether there are any cueues that I could use to identify and display unresolved items in a custom screen.  Anyone have ideas?

• March 27, 2012

Hi,

"Salesforce International Mapping using Google Maps" (https://sites.secure.force.com/appexchange/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000016d25EAA) is a great, simple app, but it uses version 2 of the gmaps API, which is (a) deprecated, and (b) served over HTTP, which causes SSL errors on modern browsers since SFDC is served over HTTPS.

Is anyone working on updating the app to use the new version of the Google Maps API?

Thanks,

Benj

• March 13, 2012

I'm designing some flows for which I'd like the finishLocation behavior to change depending on the path of the flow.  Depending what happens in the flow, I need users to end up at different pages when the flow is over.  Is there a way to do that without writing custom code?

• February 13, 2012
My organization is experiencing internal Salesforce/Oracle errors when using certain custom VF pages in our Salesforce Community.  The error messages look like this:
Error Message ($Site.ErrorMessage): Error occurred while loading a Visualforce page.
Error Description ($Site.ErrorDescription): common.apex.runtime.impl.ExecutionException: ORA-20001:
ORA-06512: at "SLEEPY.CAUTHSESSION", line 811
ORA-01403: no data found
ORA-06512: at line 1 
SQLException while executing plsql statement: {?=call cAuthSession.get_session_key_nc(?,?)}(EXCLUDED, false)

We don't have perfect steps to reproduce the issue, but we've identified a couple scenarios which often make this happen.  I've listed the scenarios below.  This is currently affecting at least two users in our production environment and in a sandbox. We opened case #10907381 but it was closed, and we were told to file the bug report here.

For all of these scenarios, it's helpful to keep the Developer Console open so you can access logs.

Scenario 1: Page Opens Normally in ClientConnect Community
1) Switch to the Community called "ClientConnect"
2) Go to this VF page: https://healthleads.force.com/clientconnect/apex/MyDeskReports
3) Page opens normally

Scenario 2: Page Crashes in Advocate Management Community
1) Switch to the Community called "Advocate Management"
2) Go to this VF page - https://healthleads.force.com/advocates/apex/MyDeskReports
3) Crash! if you open up the log in the Developer Console, the error message displayed.

Scenario 3: Page Crashes If You Were Ever In Advocate Management
Now that you've completed scenario 2, go back and try scenario 1 again.  While it worked before, this time it crashes.
  • September 03, 2014

Hi,

I'm seeing a consistent and baffling problem with the calculations of FY (across several different organizations).  Has anyone else seen this, can you explain the behavior, or propose a work-around?

The problem is that FISCAL_YEAR() returns a value off by one.

To reproduce the problem:

1. Double-check your FY settings.  Let's say Sept-Aug for simplicity, but this holds across FY.  FY is named by Ending Month.
  2. With these settings, today must be in FY 2012 - we are between Sept 2011 and August 2012, which is FY 2012.
  3. Create a new closed opportunity, with a close date of today.  Logic compels that the opportunity must be in the current fiscal year, which per (2) is 2012.
  4. Note the Opportunity ID.  Open up the Developer Console, paste the following code, and change the opp ID accordingly:

AggregateResult[] ar = [SELECT FISCAL_YEAR(CloseDate) fy FROM Opportunity

WHERE Id = '006A000000GjODf' GROUP BY FISCAL_YEAR(CloseDate)];

System.debug('FISCAL YEAR IS: ');

System.debug(ar.get(0).get('fy'));

1. Check the output - it displays a FY of 2011 instead of 2012.
  2. I'm seeing this consistent pattern:  FISCAL_YEAR() is returning one fiscal year too low for all opportunities.

Has anyone else seen this, can you explain the behavior, or propose a work-around?

• April 19, 2012

In my org, managers have support staff who (among other things) clean up their unresolved items.  Since the unresolved items screen can't be shared, I was wondering whether there are any cueues that I could use to identify and display unresolved items in a custom screen.  Anyone have ideas?

• March 27, 2012

Good Morning,

I am have a issue with setting date in a variable field to be 30 days in the future. When setting up a date in salesforce I need to have the flow choose a date 30 days in the future and update the custom object. The object is a managed field and i cannot update the default value of the object so it must be done in the flow.

The frustrating part is that the flow only gives you the option for {!$Flow.CurrentDate}.  in Sales force it would be easy with today() + 30. in other applications I would have some form of DATEADD.  

does anyone know how I can accomplish to set the date 30 days in the future? I am not a developer but an analyst building a flow.

Thank you

I'm designing some flows for which I'd like the finishLocation behavior to change depending on the path of the flow.  Depending what happens in the flow, I need users to end up at different pages when the flow is over.  Is there a way to do that without writing custom code?

• February 13, 2012

I am looking to set up flow and was wanting to prepoluate varibales with User.AccountID and User.ContactID  I'm not seeing where I can access user variables in Flow.  Am I missing something?

Hi there,

I'm trying to work out which version of the Google Maps API (presumably Javascript) version 1.3.1 of the 'Salesforce International Mapping using Google Maps' package uses. There's very little information provided with the package itself. Does anybody know or can point me in the right direction so that I can check myself.

Many thanks.

Nick