• 25 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Our org exclusively uses Person Accounts. I have looked through the code and use of Contacts is hard wired into surveyforce. We would like to know the name of the people answering the survey. Is the option to user person accounts on a roadmap for this project? I guess the other question is "Has anyone made mods to support using Person Accounts rather than Contacts?". 

Thanks in advance.

We use Person Accounts 

A new custom object which is a child of opportunity exists (Receipts) 

Within Receipts I have defined a new formula field to return Account Name (using opportunity__r.Account.Name)

This works when the account is a business account. For a person account no value is returned.

Can anyone cast light on this please ?

Anthony  

Our org exclusively uses Person Accounts. I have looked through the code and use of Contacts is hard wired into surveyforce. We would like to know the name of the people answering the survey. Is the option to user person accounts on a roadmap for this project? I guess the other question is "Has anyone made mods to support using Person Accounts rather than Contacts?". 

Thanks in advance.

We use Person Accounts 

A new custom object which is a child of opportunity exists (Receipts) 

Within Receipts I have defined a new formula field to return Account Name (using opportunity__r.Account.Name)

This works when the account is a business account. For a person account no value is returned.

Can anyone cast light on this please ?

Anthony  

I just wannna create a simple registration page like, using Visualforce  and Apex.And I don't want to utilize any of the standard functionality.

Is there any way that i could create a datamodel from the custom functionality?

And It is the only way after creating a custom object only we can have VisualForce page and Apex code associated with that custom object to insert records manually.

Let me clarify what are the key thing to do this...like pagereference and etc..

Thanks in advanc