• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I am geting Internal server error when i try adding a user to opportunity team who is already present in the team.

This is not consistent though, for some users it works and for some it does not.

Any ideas!!!

An internal server error has occurred An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!

Error ID: 361279860-1939 (2075559038)

• September 25, 2012

Hi All,

I looked into a standard layout code in eclipse, and found these names

Content Delivieries- RelatedContentDistributionList
Related Content- ContentDocumentRelatedList

When I tried those names, the one for Content Deliveries works but the other (Related Content) doesn't.. strange!

Can anybody help me please, quite urgent.

Many Thanks.

• August 06, 2012

Hi All,

I have a VF which displayes Partners of Account, however the standard Partner related list does not show any records?

Any Idea???

Thanks

• June 08, 2012

Hi All,

I have an scenario where i want to restrict Account Partner Role for certain users. Can we do this? We are not allowed to have trigger on "Partner" object.

Any suggestion please. Quite urgent.

Thanks

nsb

• February 22, 2012

Hi All,

I looked into a standard layout code in eclipse, and found these names

Content Delivieries- RelatedContentDistributionList
Related Content- ContentDocumentRelatedList

When I tried those names, the one for Content Deliveries works but the other (Related Content) doesn't.. strange!

Can anybody help me please, quite urgent.

Many Thanks.

• August 06, 2012

Hi All,

I have an scenario where i want to restrict Account Partner Role for certain users. Can we do this? We are not allowed to have trigger on "Partner" object.

Any suggestion please. Quite urgent.

Thanks

nsb

• February 22, 2012

I have a custom button to a report, and I would like to put a parameter in the formula for the link.

Use case: I have a page called Resource, with a child object call Time Logs.  On the Resource detail page, I have a button called "Run Time Log Report".  I would like to point that button to single report, but have it run only for the Resource of the page I am on.

Is this possible, or do I have to create a report for each Resource, then use that URL behind the button?