• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I want to know the no.of  records processed/updated in Batch apex. I know by implementing Database.stateful it can be achieved. I don't know how to do it.

e.g.,
There are 1500 records in Opportunity object I try to edit one field based on some condition. Some of the records ate not meeting the criteria, so not being updated. I want know the exact no.of of records which are updated.

Thanks in advance
Bala
Hello,

We have 4 apex jobs that are consuming some webservices, to fetch some data ( account related information). That information is stored on a custom object that have an external id Field ( to user Upsert ). The webservices are returning around  2000 to 5000 records each month. 

The service was working well for about 8 months now and in past month we start getting this message on apex jobs logs : 
" Message could not be processed and ended up in dead message queue ".

I have checked and the werbservice is working and returning the same amount of records than previous months. 

Anyone know what can be this error from?

From what i have checked this can be related to a query, but on the Apex Job we are only transforming the data received into the Custom Object and then doing an Upsert on that Custom Object.

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks 

André 
Does anyone know what causes this error to occur?

SPORTAL Error occurred. Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.<br>SERVER_UNAVAILABLE: Too many requests waiting for connections<br>System.Web.Services<br>System.Object[] ReadResponse(System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapClientMessage, System.Net.WebResponse, System.IO.Stream, Boolean)<br>   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
   at sforce.SforceService.login(String username, String password) in c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\sportal\d0bd4f45\4860eeb3\App_WebReferences.pt-7bjsb.0.cs:line 457
   at sforcebl.login() in e:\WebApps\sportal\App_Code\sforcebl.cs:line 96
   at sforcebl..ctor() in e:\WebApps\sportal\App_Code\sforcebl.cs:line 89
   at _Default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in e:\WebApps\sportal\Default.aspx.cs:line 45
   at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)<br> at
  • August 05, 2014
Hii All,

I have implemented Singel Sign On between Multiple Orgs i am successfully logging into service provider org after logging in to Identity Provider Org i need to implement
Singel Log Out Functionality after logging out of Identity Provider Org

Thanks & Regards,
N.Vijaykumar
i am having below issue related to SSO, we use federation id for SSO Login

Background:
We upgraded users from customer portal licence to BMC Remedyforce licence. Those users are unable to log tickets using SSO.
Though they are able to access Remedyforce Application using a site URL and log tickets but using federation id they are unable to login.

Has anyone faced a similar issue, could any one guide me on possible check i should be  doing to solve this issue

Below is the SAML Validator response that i am getting

SAML Validator
Help for this Page
Enter your SAML response in base64-encoded, deflated and base64-encoded, or plain xml format into the field below, and click Validate.
The response will be validated against the values configured in the Single Sign-On Settings page.
The validator will try to continue validation even if it finds an error. However, the validator cannot recover from some errors. More errors may be revealed after you fix the initial problem. Additionally, errors not related to the assertion itself will not be detected by this validator. Please refer to the login history for more information on such failures.
Your organization is configured to use SAML Version 2.0
Results
  Last recorded SAML login failure:  2014-08-03T08:08:19.376Z
  Unexpected Exceptions
    Ok
  1. Validating the Status
    Ok
  2. Looking for an Authentication Statement
    Ok
  3. Looking for a Conditions statement
    Ok
  4. Checking that the timestamps in the assertion are valid
    Ok
  5. Checking that the Attribute namespace matches, if provided
    Not Provided
  6. Miscellaneous format confirmations
    Ok
  7. Confirming Issuer matches
    Ok
  8. Confirming a Subject Confirmation was provided and contains valid timestamps
    Ok
  9. Checking that the Audience matches, if provided
    Ok
  10. Checking the Recipient
    Ok
    Organization Id that we expected: 00DD0000000oLWm
    Organization Id that we found based on your assertion: 00DD0000000oLWm
  11. Validating the Signature
    Is the response signed? false
    Is the assertion signed? true
    Is the correct certificate supplied in the keyinfo? true
    Ok
  12. Checking that the Site URL Attribute contains a valid site url, if provided
    Ok
  13. Looking for portal and organization id, if provided
    Found portal_id attribute: 060D00000009MPJ
    Found organization_id attribute: 00DD0000000oLWm
  14. Checking if session security level is valid, if provided
    Ok
Hi all,

We've implemented a daily sync process that updates SFDC with data from our internal datastore via API. Every other day or so we're getting a REQUEST_LIMIT_EXCEEDED exception during runtime. We've already purchased ample API packages and we're well below the quota (according to the information displayed in the web interface). Any ideas what could be the issue, how to debug it or steps to take towards resolution?

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated - we're really stumped on this one.

Thanks,
Itamar
HI folks,
      Can anyone give me the milage tracker full workbook(Includes ow to build app,page and apex logic)
Please help
Hi,

I am looking export my org's data (which is in group edition currently) in batch mode as flat files. I wanted to do this through Data Loader Command Line but figured that it's not available for group editions.
What are my options now? Can I do a webservice call (using the SFDC APIs) or is that not enabled for group editions too?

Will upgrading to Professional editions help or is getting Enterprise edition the only solution to enable integration ?

If there is some way to do batch export in Group editions itself that'll be ideal as it will save money.

Appreciate your inputs.
Hi
I am using the below code , and looking it to perform its standard function of saving the change and not redirecting .
I am new to visual force so still not able to understand the correct usage of reRender, as using it on my below  code,suffice the need of not redirecting it but in that case,changes are not saved. 

<apex:page standardController="Account" recordSetVar="records" id="thePage">
<apex:form id="theForm">
<apex:pageBlock id="thePageBlock">
<apex:outputPanel id="locationPicker">
<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!records}" var="record" id="thePageBlockTable">

<apex:column >
<apex:outputField value="{!record.Name}" id="AccountNameDOM" />
<apex:facet name="header">Name</apex:facet>
</apex:column>
<apex:outputField value="{!record.Type}" id="AccountTypeDOM" />
<apex:facet name="header">Type</apex:facet>
<apex:outputField value="{!record.Industry}"
id="AccountIndustryDOM" />
<apex:facet name="header">Industry</apex:facet>
</apex:pageBlockTable>
</apex:outputPanel>
<apex:inlineEditSupport event="ondblClick"
showOnEdit="saveButton,cancelButton" hideOnEdit="editButton" />

<apex:pageBlockButtons >
<apex:commandButton value="Edit" action="{!save}" id="editButton"  />
<apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!save}" id="saveButton"  reRender="locationPicker"/>
<apex:commandButton value="Cancel" action="{!cancel}" id="cancelButton" />
</apex:pageBlockButtons>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

what shall be done to sort this out?
  • July 18, 2014
Hi,

I want to know the no.of  records processed/updated in Batch apex. I know by implementing Database.stateful it can be achieved. I don't know how to do it.

e.g.,
There are 1500 records in Opportunity object I try to edit one field based on some condition. Some of the records ate not meeting the criteria, so not being updated. I want know the exact no.of of records which are updated.

Thanks in advance
Bala
Hi,

Can anyone suggest a way to connect SAP CRM directly to salesforce using web service.(we are trying to give the login credentials to SAP team and connect directly with saleforce using standard funcionlity partner.wsdl file) please advise. we are getting an error webservice ping failed(RC=405).service ping error:HEAD NOT SUPPORTED.

Thanks,
Nayini

I am attempting to work with the oAuth example at:
https://github.com/jamesward/hello-java-spring-force_dot_com/

The application builds and launches just fine.  However, when I click the provided "Contact List from Salesforce.com" link I wind up getting the following error:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to localhost:8080.
SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.
(Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

I would like to run the demo locally on my Linux and OSX boxes to test the configuration.

The basic launch command being used is:
java -jar target/dependency/webapp-runner.jar targe*.war

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this?

This happens intermittently, and usually will resolve after a few tries, which is annoying and makes us wonder about the health of oour org. It happens in sandboxes and when editing VF pages in production. I've got a Case open with Support but since we're not on Premier we may not get much traction there.

Thanks for any thoughts.
Hi, I want to connect Eclipse IDE with my Salesforce Org. When I give my credentials, it says "unable to fetch organization details". Can anyone help to solve this issue?
 screenshot
The issue we are seeing is lag time between when a batch is fired versus when it receives resources. In some cases the batch fires at XX:30 but doesn’t actually receive resources to finish for 22 minutes. We see lag time in the future handler as well, a user clicks save and the future handler doesn’t fire for 10+ minutes. The evidence of this is in the log files.
I would like to know if there is any way to  render the images in a pdf file?

Thanks,
Neha
Hey everyone,

Maybe there's a better way to go about this, but here's an example issue:

We have an opportunity lookup field on accounts. If someone populates that lookup field, then that selected opportunity should be updated via a trigger I have set up. The issue is that some of those opportunities may not be owned by the running user.

So the issue? We don't want our users able to edit opportunities they don't own, but we want to make an exception for this trigger, and for all triggers really. So is there a way to have a trigger always make edits as a certain user, such as myself? If we do that, we can keep their permissions as Read Only, while having the triggers edit opps as if an admin is doing it.

If there's a smarter way to go about this, please let me know.

Thanks!
-Greg

Hi,

I have downloaded the certificate from SalesForce UI from SETUP  --> ADMIN SET UP --> SECURITY CONTROLS ------> CERTIFICATES AND KEYs:

These are as below:

File Name: MatLife_Certificate.p10

File Type: .p10

What is .p10? And on uploading and hitting the save button I am getting the error as: 'Error: Unrecognized X.509 certificate format'

Do anyone aware of this issue?

• July 30, 2013