• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Anyone know why this happened?  I cannot install the app.

Install failed

Error
Your requested install failed. Please try this again.

None of the data or setup information in your salesforce.com organization should have been affected by this error.

If this error persists, contact salesforce.com Support through your normal channels and reference number: 1184459075-41423 (-1164783754)

Really loving the dashboard filters in salesforce dashboards, but does anyone know of a parameter or combination of them, that can be passed in the url, to load the dashbaord with a specific filter value.

I've done lots of this with reports using ?pv0= parameter, but havent had any luck with dashboards.

Anyone had a go at this?

thanks in advance

warren

I have a dashboard that shows various case statistics & charts for a particular customer account. There are reports behind the dashboard that use Account name as a filter criteria. Each time I have to run the dashboard for a different account, I have to edit each report, change the Account and then save reports prior to refresing the dashboard.

This is very a time consuming process. So I am exploring options to maybe pass the Account from the dashboard (using a lookup or picklist) and then have the reports use that Account automatically. Is that possible and if so how? Thanks for your help.