• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have recently had a customer reply vis email using the subject line of a Closed Case. The emails thus got added to a Closed Case and got lost.

Is there a way to create a WFR to trigger an email alert to the Case owner that an email was added to their closed case? I can see how I can build the rule using

AND IsClosed , .........
but there does not appear to be a way to determine when an email was added. I thought about using a Power of One trick but I cannot do a roll-up summary on thte Emails related list on the case.  

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Jane

Hello all,

I am using a custom 'Send an Email' button on Lead page (for partner portal users) which will auto-populate the 'Additional To' and 'CC' fields.

the code i am using behind this button is:

https://org.secure.force.com/_ui/core/email/author/EmailAuthor?p2_lkid={!Lead.Id}&rtype=00Q&template_id=00XC0000001eo51&p5=&retURL=/{!Lead.Id}&p4={!Lead.OwnerEmail}

This was working fine untill recently.

Since last couple of days when portal users are trying to use this button to send an email, the following error is popping up:

Page Not Found: /_ui/core/email/author/EmailAuthor

I tried to test if the standard 'Send an Email' button is working from the Activity History related list and the same error message pops up.

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks,

VK

• February 16, 2012