We're looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer who will be involved in complex SalesForce.com development & enhancement project. This is a hands-on role focused on identifying, planning, and implementing Salesforce.com features and functions in response to business needs. Our initial needs for this role is a 3-6 month project, however if this is a mutually good fit, this may transition into a FT permanent position. Send resume to email@example.com.
Essential Job Functions Skills and Abilities
- Work with business accounting team to gather requirements, design quality solution, and create development specifications.
- Develop and configure the Salesforce.com instances and Force.com applications.
- Clearly communicate project expectations and solutions to team members and business users.
- Contribute to the overall application design and layout.
- Responsible for unit testing for new enhancements and/or fixes.
- Work effectively in a team environment consisting of project leads, technical leads, developers, contractors, business analysts, support staff.
- Capable of recommending alternate choices, trade-offs, and impact analysis.
- Advanced Developer is highly desirable.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce.com, APEX, and Visual force (including custom advanced controllers)
- Seasoned professional with extensive experience writing code and designing in Salesforce
- 3+ years of custom development within Force.com; experience in sales and service cloud
- Past experience in highly customized SFDC Environment - developing, administering and providing customizations
- Proficient in writing Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) queries
- Good understanding of Salesforce governance limits and ability to brainstorm workarounds
- Advanced knowledge of data management (including Data Loader)
- Ability to effectively work in team environment with varying skill set levels
- Knowledge of Batch Apex and Scheduled Jobs